Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #61
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress?

Do we know how it works if you ask for a medical timeout for a reason that isn't allowed? I am thinking about if a player asks to challenge a call, when they have no challenges left, but the umpire allows it. I assume that is the responsibility of the umpire who made the mistake, not the player who asked for the challenge. I don't think you can replay a match, or disqualify the winner, because the umpire allowed you to do something which you shouldn't have been allowed to do.

I'd think it could be different if you gave one reason for the treatment on court, then a very clear, different reason later. Like "no, I never had any trouble with x,y and z. It was all purely anxiety." But I don't really know, and it would depend on the willingness of anybody to follow it up.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #62
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
Na and her fanbase being nice, the pressed Pova fanbase had to wait 2 hours to finally find something to unleash their frustration on
Thanks for the running commentary.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #63
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Na and her fanbase being nice, the pressed Pova fanbase had to wait 2 hours to finally find something to unleash their frustration on
I'll admit I don't like Vika so it makes it easier, and pretty sure there's been 2-3 Maria fans posting frequently here including myself.

Cheating isn't acceptable from anyone, I don't know why people can't admit that.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #64
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
I´d say so too. Whether it is a MTO reason during a tennis match is a different question, but obvisouly she must have cleared it with the umpire/physio.

Vika just can´t help herself being brutally honest. All she needed to do was say it was for the injury at 6-1 2-0, that she tried to play through it, but couldn´t and had to take the MTO eventually.
She didn't get any treatment for her ankle though.

It would be like someone getting a MTO for crying or for "depression".
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #65
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

All I will say is Vika is absolutely horrible for the WTA. From her grunting to dubious medical time outs and retirements. Her twitter outburst Blaming the WTA for her giving a walkover in Rome and her general attitude. How on earth is the WTA meant to sell a game/product when that is the actions of its #1 player.

I have said it before but Vika is all the bad habits that have crept into women's tennis (grunting, dubious medical time outs, all for me attitude) rolled into one.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #66
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Who even know that she got nothing for her ankle inside ? Has anyone seen if she didn't get painkillers ? A massage ? We have no idea what happened inside.

TT Titles : Wimbledon 2013, Saint-Gaudens 2013, Charlottesville 2013
TT Doubles Titles : Osaka 2013 (w/matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013, Charlotesville 2013, Sibenik 2013, Orlando 2013, Saint Martin 2013 (w/charmedRic)
Suicide Titles : Brisbane 2014
Tipping Titles : Australian Open 2014
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #67
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who even know that she got nothing for her ankle inside ? Has anyone seen if she didn't get painkillers ? A massage ? We have no idea what happened inside.
You don't receive off-court treatment on an ankle.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #68
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

We still don't know what happened inside or what was said

TT Doubles Titles : Osaka 2013 (w/matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013, Charlotesville 2013, Sibenik 2013, Orlando 2013, Saint Martin 2013 (w/charmedRic)
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #69
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
So because of the anxiety she had to go off-court. She then decided to say 'hey btw, my ankle needs a bit of a rub' and that suddenly makes it legitimate. Yerrrrrrrrrno.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #70
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait were u rooting for sloane? i thought you hated the american/african american players?
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #71
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
So because of the anxiety she had to go off-court. She then decided to say 'hey btw, my ankle needs a bit of a rub' and that suddenly makes it legitimate. Yerrrrrrrrrno.
Your version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
wait were u rooting for sloane? i thought you hated the american/african american players?
Aren't you tired ? Jumping on me because I was rooting for Jovanovski the other day ? I have no problem with american/african american players and I'm not a fan of Sloane but I don't hate her either. I don't know why you're getting obsessed with me.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #72
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

well, it looked like she tweaked her back a little earlier, but sure, it's possible there may be a bit of gamesmanship there ... but so many players do it so

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #73
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your version.

I don't know why you're getting obsessed with me.
maybe they think your that guy in your avatar

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #74
country flag matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowking View Post
Yeah, it is. Meaning it usually has a history with the person in question and doesn't spontaneously manifest when you're afraid of choking a match away Real panic attacks are actually serious and can be one of the worst things you experience, doubt anyone could have one and then just carry on playing a match like nothing happened. Then there are "panic attacks", like the ones you see ditzy twitter girls having every day because the hot water ran out in their house or something.
Panic attacks often only last a few minutes and then once you realize you aren't actually having a heart attack you can move on and go about your business

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #75
country flag time2burntt

time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all time2burntt is a name known to all

vika has admitted she had panic attacks because she didnt want to do choke of the year ch 7-aus
time2burntt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote