Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #16
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future
Re: Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress?

She was choking. She just told Tom Rinaldi that she left because she couldn't breathe and was basically panicking. DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #17
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
she just told ESPN's Tom Rinaldi that she had chest pain and couldn't breathe.
She didn't say chest pain.
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #18
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's PR team : Code Red Foo.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #19
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Az is getting BLASTED for her little tactic.

Tennis is a JOKE when it comes to enforcing the rules. It's pathetic in that regard.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #20
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

then why did the tournament's doctor/trainer participate in a 10-minute injury timeout if there was no injury and they knew it?
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #21
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Yes she did, but OFFICIALLY it was because her BACK & RIBS. Again, Sloane should use this as experience. Never lose to this girl again. lol.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #22
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

Vika, you could have at least made up an injury.
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #23
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Well it was definitely honest. Only a stressed out idiot could admit to a tactical timeout at 5-4, when she had already called the trainer on stand-by at 3-2 for a legit injury. I mean how stupid do you have to be to admit a strategic MTO in a post match interview? That points to severe stress and brain malfunction.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #24
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Totally. This is a learning experience for Sloane, but a definite black eye for Vika. Brad Gilbert and Mary Joe Fernandez are heated.

THIS is the kinda thing Tsonga was referring to yesterday. A panic attack creating a 10 minute delay in the semis of a major? Only in the WTA.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #25
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then why did the tournament's doctor/trainer participate in a 10-minute injury timeout if there was no injury and they knew it?
other top 5 players get away with not being drug tested so why not
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #26
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanNYC View Post
Vika, you could have at least made up an injury.
She did. When the trainer, doctor, and referee came out she said it was because of her back and then she said it was because of her ribs so she could get treatment off court.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #27
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of JamieMU30 has much to be proud of

Definitely lost some respect for Vika today...She openly admitted she took a timeout to breath and focus after a huge choke...I feel bad for Sloane, but the veterans are going to do this and you have to be ready...Serena did it yesterday too and other players do it as well...The Aussie crowd was not pleased at all and Vika is going to get a lot of shit for this...It makes Radwanska's and Sharapova's claims about her faking injuries seem more legitimate...Sucks for Sloane, but with more experience she will learn how to deal with these dirty tricksters...Unsportsmanlike behavior from Vika
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:48 AM   #28
country flag tennisrules

tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all tennisrules is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
Totally. This is a learning experience for Sloane, but a definite black eye for Vika. Brad Gilbert and Mary Joe Fernandez are heated.

THIS is the kinda thing Tsonga was referring to yesterday. A panic attack creating a 10 minute delay in the semis of a major? Only in the WTA.
Agreed.

I was one of the ones bashing Tsonga for his comments, then Azarenka goes and pulls this garbage.

I know these breaks are legal but it doesn't mean it's right.
tennisrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #29
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post

Nadal once took an MTO because he said the banana he had eaten during the previous changeover break was stuck in his throat
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #30
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nadal once took an MTO because he said the banana he had eaten during the previous changeover break was stuck in his throat
He was actually choking on the banana though. It was odd for sure, but it happened.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote