Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #151
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did Vika just admit she went to injury break, because of Stress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
What's all this fuss about?! She had breathing problems, panicked and asked for medic help Nothing wrong with that

And that comes from someone who rooted against Vika
Yes, I agree. You CAN have a MTO for breathing problems, so get over it people. Nothing is going to change-most of you just hate her 'cuz she beats your fave and grunts weird. All this nonsense about her being a bully etc. is bullcrap. She's buddies with a lot of the main girls on the tour while some other #1's are not...hmmmm. If she was such a jerk, I don't think she would be friends with Sveta, Woz, Serena and Sloane. The people that actually KNOW her (cuz none of us at TF do), all like her and say she's super nice. Even Sloane said it all was good after the match.

I guess some people are going to go on and on and on about this becasue they want to whine about something, but whatever...

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #152
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

^Why do they have to boo? She sat with the press and explained the situation. only losers(aka haters) will boo

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #153
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
^Why do they have to boo? She sat with the press and explained the situation. only losers(aka haters) will boo
The Australian media don't believe her and are saying she is lying
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #154
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

People attacking Vika should think how they would cope and respond to a question put to them on the spot knowing that thousands of people in the stadium and that millions of people are watching you on TV, especially answering a question in your second language. I think she should have chosen her words more carefully but if you put it into context you really can't judge her for her comments. Hoping to see a good final tonight.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #155
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
The Australian media don't believe her and are saying she is lying
r they co-conspiring with US Media?

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #156
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
r they co-conspiring with US Media?
It's been said already that Australians typically detest bad sportsmanship, which is exactly what that was.

I don't even think the booing, if there at all, would be that bad. There will just be more crowd support for Li. Something Azarenka has had to deal with in pretty much every other match anyway.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #157
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
It's been said already that Australians typically detest bad sportsmanship, which is exactly what that was.
When Australian's take an MTO out in the same situation?

You never see this.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #158
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:

I don't even think the booing, if there at all, would be that bad. There will just be more crowd support for Li. Something Azarenka has had to deal with in pretty much every other match anyway.
and u r a Maria fan Remember, what did she do in that Peer match?

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #159
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
When Australian's take an MTO out in the same situation?

You never see this.
See the argument about 'other players' taking the MTO at the same juncture on court 17 or whatever simply doesn't stand. Call it unfair. Call it whatever you want. But the world number one of any sport has a great deal of attention on them, they should be held to higher standards, and one would imagine that any display of poor sportsmanship from the world's best should be looked down upon. No one cares about some no-name Australian. This has made news in this country because of WHO SHE IS. And that's the problem. When you are at the top of the game you are a role model. You are an ambassador for the sport, for the WTA. Poor sportsmanship at the highest level...yeah that warrants attention.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #160
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
and u r a Maria fan Remember, what did she do in that Peer match?
Yeah I am. I'm just stating my opinion on this issue in here. You can create a different thread to discuss that if you like.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #161
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Yeah I am. I'm just stating my opinion on this issue in here. You can create a different thread to discuss that if you like.
Oh I thought of Hypocrisy...

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #162
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

We don't know what really happened... but it's Vika, with all her (bad) reputation. So...
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #163
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Quote:
Oh I thought of Hypocrisy...
Not sure, I cant remember an act of such poor sportsmanship from her in a grand-slam semifinal. And the issue being discussed is MTOs in case you somehow missed that
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #164
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
She is not the first player to get booed in Australia from questionable tactics.

I remember in 2002 when Hewitt was #1 he played Alberto Martin in first round and he called a Medical Time Out and all that happened was a rub down or a massage or something and the crowd went off

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
So who will win the next 6 Wimbledons? Petra 2 of them, thats for sure. And dont even try to tell me that you see some hotter candidates than hers!
Marcus1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #165
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Vika was never popular anyway. Her attitude oncourt over the last few years has resulted in that. Even as a no 1, she was never a top draw here...always put on early morning etc. What she did in semi just added to the dislike many have for her. Na Li please win this!!