Looking for a Billie Jean King doco from the 90's - please help me! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #1
country flag Dokic Pierce
How Very Dare You!

Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of
Red face Looking for a Billie Jean King doco from the 90's - please help me!

I am looking for a documentary that I remember watching in the 90's on TV about Billie Jean King.

For the life of me I can't find it anywhere. I have looked on Youtube, IMDB, google, you name it.

It was about Billie, her career, creating the professional womens tennis league, the lawsuit from Marilyn Barnett that outed her, the match with Bobby Riggs etc.

I remember there were scenes from the (I think) 97 chase championships near the end with players like Hingis, Kournikova, Pierce practicing in the background.

It was really, really, really inspiring and I'm desperate to find it again. If anyone has any ideas please share! Thank you