Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #76
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 AO SF: [6] Sere Na Li Destroys [2] PEAK Maria Sharapova 62 62

Nana
glad to see her made into final
she did really well today and didnt give chance to Maria

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #77
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na def Maria Jokeapova 6-2 6-2

Disgusting play for Maria today. Clearly showing how her lack of play and match this year hold her back from really getting into a player who was on their game. Really disappointing loss.

Na Li played unbelievably well tho! If she stays poise and compose like that she'll have a 2nd GS to her name.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #78
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Seriously? Have you never seen Sharpie vs Serena? Today, same difference... Commiserations though.
Not same difference. Maria had a game point in all but 2 games.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #79
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 AO SF: [6] Sere Na Li Destroys [2] PEAK Maria Sharapova 62 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
Yasssssssss!!!!

She thought she won the tournament... oh, wait

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #80
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
Just a billion people in China.

She's so likeable in her post match. Congratulations.

Maria didn't deserve it.
That's all people should pay attention. 2 and 2 FFS you don't deserve to win with a performance like this.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #81
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

happy

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·莫娜┣┫·彭帅┣┫·斯隆┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #82
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well it was pretty pathetic from Maria. Maria wasn't playing aggressively at all and Li was smart to play a high % game with Maria in this mood. Maria had every opportunity to level in both sets but was just so off mentally. After seeing that I think she would have lost in the final anyway had she managed to get past Li. She was just all over the show mentally, very little fight, no intensity. Truly truly horrid.

Have to compliment Li though, Carlos has done wonders for her brain, I hope it holds up in the final.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #83
country flag C-Woz-A-Rod

C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold C-Woz-A-Rod is a splendid one to behold

Great start to the thread guys hahahaha.

Li just demolished a seriously poor Maria, Maria was terrible and deserved to lose.

Didn't expect the result to be 6-2,6-2 in favour of Li, but always knew she was capable of winning.

Second time lucky perhaps
C-Woz-A-Rod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #84
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Congrats Na, played GOAT today

Maria was atrocious, one of the worst matches of her career. This is not going to be a fun year
A bit of an exaggeration.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #85
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Seriously? Have you never seen Sharpie vs Serena? Today, same difference... Commiserations though.
Of course. That's just different altogether.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #86
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenita View Post
You fucktard, you should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!
again you mean? this is like his third incarnation.
shrapovaftw and sharapova16....holla!

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #87
country flag Diesel
Been There... Won That... x2

Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute

Great result. Li Na played a controlled match and was better in every way. She has a wonderful personality; even Carlos can't muck that star quality.
Imperious in victory. Never conceiving the possibility of defeat. The greatest of her era. The self-belief, that smile, backhand, muscles, serve, personality, all larger than life. There's no greater sight in women's tennis than watching Serena J. Williams go to work.
The others are Great, but Serena's the Greatest

Diesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #88
country flag djwebby

djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all djwebby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Don't you fucking dare jinx this.

Guys, jinxes don't exist. Surely you can see that.

We are ready for
18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25
djwebby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #89
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

I can't. Na I love you. Carlos I love you. Jiang Shan I love you. I love everyone.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #90
country flag ttaM

ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of

ttaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote