Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #586
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2

It was Maria's match for the taking.
She didn't take it, very few said she was guaranteed to win, Li can be tricky at best never mind when you're playing poorly.

Pretty much everyone acknowledged that while Maria was the favourite Li had a great chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #587
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Because it's obviously dishonest. After her first round matches and those meaningless "records", the majority of her stans expected her to easily make the final.

Turning around now and basically pretending that they knew this would have happened is well...dishonest... as usual.
Wrong and you know it very well.
The threads about her form weren't openend by fans of her.
And most said that she won't win this whole thing, probably.
About the final thing, of course most thought that she could do it. I think most people around the world thought so.
I predicted that this kind of thing would happen. Abusing Sharapova fans of things which are simply not true.
You can't generalize that easy. Well, you can, but it's wrong. there are many different "fans" or "supporters" or so out there.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #588
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Because it's obviously dishonest. After her first round matches and those meaningless "records", the majority of her stans expected her to easily make the final.

Turning around now and basically pretending that they knew this would have happened is well...dishonest... as usual.
Wow just a plain lie

I personally wasn't impressed by her form at all and said it numerous times, and so did many Maria fans
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #589
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

This has finally turned into an hilarious thread Not something very hard to achieve when you see how some of the Sharapova fans take themselves sooo seriously. First she was on fire, then she could beat ATP players, could beat Serena, was better and better each year.... Now she loses to Li and the story is that she wasn´t "tested" in previous matches, she is rusty, shaky, Li is going to eat Vika alive (we´ll see), peak Li beats everyone, blah blah blah... Why not simply acknowledge the fact that today Maria is been overplayed by someone who has exposed all the weaknesses in her game.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #590
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Maria..
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #591
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
Maria..
Those tears!!
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #592
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
This has finally turned into an hilarious thread Not something very hard to achieve when you see how some of the Sharapova fans take themselves sooo seriously. First she was on fire, then she could beat ATP players, could beat Serena, was better and better each year.... Now she loses to Li and the story is that she wasn´t "tested" in previous matches, she is rusty, shaky, Li is going to eat Vika alive (we´ll see), peak Li beats everyone, blah blah blah... Why not simply acknowledge the fact that today Maria is been overplayed by someone who has exposed all the weaknesses in her game.

a bunch of sad cases with dumbonikkk leading the charge.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #593
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Most ppl who said stuff like that weren't even Maria fans OMG some ppl are just sad and desperate
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #594
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Most ppl who said stuff like that weren't even Maria fans OMG some ppl are just sad
Come on, that's dishonest again. I'm not saying you were one of them but looking at Twitter after her first round matches, the majority of Mashabators there were going nuts.

At least admit it

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #595
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, why do you keep posting in the thread? Do other people's opinioins bother you that much? Are you pressed?
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #596
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
Maria..
What happened to the good sis?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #597
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
Seriously, why do you keep posting in the thread? Do other people's opinioins bother you that much? Are you pressed?
Nope, just not a big fan of dishonesty. There would be no issue if the Mashabators could admit defeat for once.

Instead they try to weasel themselves out of it by pretending that it was to be expected etc

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #598
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
IKR, even his fellow Vika fans want to exorcise him
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #599
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
What happened to the good sis?
this gave me a good little chuckle.

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #600
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

that was actually referred to Dominic He seems to give a shit about ANY opinion about Maria
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote