Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #46
country flag casholic

casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold casholic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Li Na def Maria Jokeapova 6-2 6-2

So, dsanders, where does Maria go from here?
casholic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #47
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen Li play like that. So so so so so clutch. Her game never went off.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #48
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjsulliv View Post
Maria Sharapova continues to have absolutely no plan B in her game. Congrats Na Li!

I think Maria thought this was hers once Serena lost.
Did you just start watching female tennis? None of them have a plan B. It's pathetic.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #49
country flag roguedandelion

roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all roguedandelion is a name known to all

YOU MUST WIN THE TITLE Li Na.

STOMP AZARENKA!
roguedandelion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #50
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Just too good from Na Li. She is just great at the Aussie Open. Third Slam final in the last nine Slams. Says a lot.

I thought it was a tactical error to attack Maria´s backhand, but it proved the correct plan.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #51
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 AO SF: [6] Sere Na Li Destroys [2] PEAK Maria Sharapova 62 62

This is only for the Cocky Sharapova fans You have been shut down.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #52
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Li
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #53
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

You can run, and you can hide, but eventually someone is going to expose that movement. NaNa!!!!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #54
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Na Li is so winning the final playing like this!
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #55
country flag Noten
-

Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of Noten has much to be proud of

Maria, you better get yo ass on the practise courts ASAP and start working on that freaking serve. Just pathetic.

Li, win this plz.

Noten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #56
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova seemed very over-confident coming into this match. She was completely out of sorts once she realized that Li was there to play. Comprehensively out-played and out-classed.

Li was fantastic today.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #57
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Congrats, Na! Maria was outplayed from the baseline. Amazing display of tennis, the best I've ever seen her play. Maria's lack of match play was visible: unable to take her many chances!

Win this AO, Na!!!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #58
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Madame Li

Flopova was indeed channeling 1994 RG Peak Pierce
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #59
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Li, you are amazing. Please win your 2nd GS here!
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #60
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
NO ONE wanted to see Li's old @$$ in the final.
Just a billion people in China.

She's so likeable in her post match. Congratulations.

Maria didn't deserve it.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote