Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #571
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Vika is less dangerous player than Li Na . When Li Na is on fire she can outhit and outplay even Serena. Her main problem is to play the whole match "on fire" otherwise she can collapse and lose faster than checkmate in three moves in chess.. She managed to do it vs Sharapova, if she manages vs Vika , say Good bye to Vika
Granted I didn't see the statistics until the last 2-3 minutes but Li is never going to receive so much unforced errors from Victoria. Maria does have an inter-continental game-plan, tactical [...] whole in her game and that's never ever going to change.

You need to watch Li/Victoria matches in Sydney and Madrid -- Li played at least well in 1 set, the problem againt Victoria is that you need to be good 100% of the times. It doesn't matter if Li comes 100% or not, I know Victoria is largely capable of keeping a very high level of controlled-offensive tennis for a very long period of time which is a total impossibility for Li.

Anyways, we'll what happens, I wouldn't fall in the trap of claiming Victoria to [...] !!!11!! like many did with Serena, Maria etc. but the facts are if Victoria plays her best, she's a vastly superior player to Li in every aspect of the game and should logically, with this statement, clinch the title.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #572
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
you throw out all these things that easily apply to you. you literally could be describing yourself. i find you so amusing.
THIS!!!! I refuse to respond & feed trolls I just state the facts ...life is good right now Just fed a bag of sugarpova to my cat, now going to class with beer in my hand
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #573
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
THIS!!!! I refuse to respond & feed trolls I just state the facts ...life is good right now Just fed a bag of sugarpova to my cat, now going to class with beer in my hand
"i refuse to respond & feed trolls".
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #574
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Yup - she was at her best against Errani
Oh no you did not

buahahahahahaha
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #575
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Li is beautiful to watch when playing like that. Immaculate depth throughout, creating superb angles off non-angled balls (a Davenport speciality) and serving as accurately and efficiently as she can. A couple of wobbles of course, but nothing that superlative ball-striking couldn't resolve.

Pova's serve was shit from the start, and her return soon followed. Could never gain any momentum for any length of time, and began to get out-hit regularly. Li's use of width and deptn and general weight of shot made her look slow and clumsy also.

Li has great chances against Azarenka. She could certainly 'stress' her out.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #576
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
And still got owned in the final without even earning a single bp IIRC lol. I couldn't help it lol
What about the Olympics?
I thought she played very good,btw, but just faced an GOAT-like errorless and suddenly smart Li Na. And lost. Things like that happen. Get over it.
I said some matches and she didn't even get owned in the final.

She played very good?
Ok after that statement, I'm starting to see what kind of poster you are. Good to know.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #577
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT-NA's mental resolve in this match was LEGENDARY!!!!! She won all the crucial points. She has come such a long way!

I almost feel sorry for Maria's legion of bitter gay fanboys. I'm sure several of them are on Suicide Watch as I type this.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #578
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
GOAT-NA's mental resolve in this match was LEGENDARY!!!!! She won all the crucial points. She has come such a long way!

I almost feel sorry for Maria's legion of bitter gay fanboys. I'm sure several of them are on Suicide Watch as I type this.
go to SS and check that hardly 10% of Masha's fans were sure she can win AO this year.... it's not enough just training to get at the top. Last year she reached Final also playing sloppy, but to win tournament she should be in top form, because at least one top player is on fire , who can't be beaten when you are playing a bit shaky

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #579
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I said some matches and she didn't even get owned in the final.

She played very good?
Ok after that statement, I'm starting to see what kind of poster you are. Good to know.
not delusional, I guess?
She did play well by her standards
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #580
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
go to SS and check that hardly 10% of Masha's fans were sure she can win AO this year.... i
That must have been the 10% that made all those ridiculous banners and predictions then

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #581
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
not delusional, I guess?
She did play good by her standards
She played alright in most her matches at the AO, nothing to write home about and wasn't close to that level in the semis. You do the math. Anyway it's fine, you can say whatever you want lol

And I'm getting even more what kind of poster you are by reading your "joke"
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #582
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Bless you all
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #583
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
That must have been the 10% that made all those ridiculous banners and predictions then
Why not?
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #584
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Bless you all
Bless you too hunny.

At least you are more sane than the other Masha.......yeah.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #585
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Why not?
Because it's obviously dishonest. After her first round matches and those meaningless "records", the majority of her stans expected her to easily make the final.

Turning around now and basically pretending that they knew this would have happened is well...dishonest... as usual.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote