Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #556
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Awww be original FFS!!!!!!
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #557
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK? View Post
Especially the mentally sick part.
ouch.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #558

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Vika is less dangerous player than Li Na . When Li Na is on fire she can outhit and outplay even Serena. Her main problem is to play the whole match "on fire" otherwise she can collapse and lose faster than checkmate in three moves in chess.. She managed to do it vs Sharapova, if she manages vs Vika , say Good bye to Vika
Even when Li Na is not on fire, she's never lost only 1 game to Serena, has she?
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #559
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Anyone that has the slightest bit of knowledge about tennis (or has even seen these players play before) wouldn't say Maria was anywhere near her best, or that she didn't have a chance or that she got overpowered etc. Every single part of her game was WAY bellow what it was before this match (which was also far from her best). And even playing like that, she had got a shitload of opportunities which she wasted. If you wanna be a troll, fine but don't get pissed when ppl point it out.
When was the last time Maria was 'at her best'? I guess you'll come up with the FO'12. Seems like according to her fans she played at her best 4 times in her whole career, in other cases she just was far from her best!11!!
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
When was the last time Maria was 'at her best'? I guess you'll come up with the FO'12. Seems like according to her fans she played at her best 4 times in her whole career, in other cases she just was far from her best!11!!
Yup - she was at her best against Errani
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #561
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergius View Post
At YEC last year she was near her best in a couple matches

So you thought she played her best against Li?
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #562
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #563
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seems like Maria's best can only come against scrubs.

Pretty telling, if you ask me.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Seems like Maria's best can only come against scrubs.

Pretty telling, if you ask me.
Bingo (as the Mashturds like to say)
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #565
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Awww be original FFS!!!!!!
Naaa, you wouldn't appreciate it anyway.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #566
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bingo (as the Mashturds like to say)
What are you doing here? Scubs are beating your main fave here and there , so why are you overexcited for Maria's loss in SF after no warm-up , who told before the tournament " i can be rusty" ?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #567
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

NashaPasha and his explanations
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #568
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
What are you doing here? Scubs are beating your main fave here and there , so why are you overexcited for Maria's loss in SF after no warm-up , who told before the tournament " i can be rusty" ?
maybe because she was producing some of the best tennis on HC in her second career?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #569
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
maybe because she was producing some of the best tennis on HC in her second career?
And?
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #570
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
At YEC last year she was near her best in a couple matches

So you thought she played her best against Li?
And still got owned in the final without even earning a single bp IIRC lol. I couldn't help it lol
What about the Olympics?
I thought she played very good,btw, but just faced an GOAT-like errorless and suddenly smart Li Na. And lost. Things like that happen. Get over it.
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote