Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #31
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: 2013 AO SF: [6] Sere Na Li Destroys [2] PEAK Maria Sharapova 62 62

Congrats Na
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #32
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

LI!!!!

3rd GS Final!
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #33
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Li Na def Maria Jokeapova 6-2 6-2

Banned for knowing what I'm talking about? You losers need to get on my level. I know when the writing is on the wall.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #34
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss My least favorite player is out of the AO! This makes me feel a little bit better about Venus' loss in the 3rd round
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #35
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Sere Na!!!!!
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM   #36
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

NO ONE wanted to see Li's old @$$ in the final.
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #37
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na played ok

Sharapova seriously? What the hell is wrong with her!? pathetic, from start to finish, every part of her game was absolutely horrible
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #38
country flag Starry Eyed

Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light Starry Eyed is a glorious beacon of light

Maria what is wrong with you. Atrocious.

But on the other hand, Li Na go win this thing!

Starry Eyed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #39
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #40
country flag kjsulliv

kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of kjsulliv has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova continues to have absolutely no plan B in her game. Congrats Na Li!

I think Maria thought this was hers once Serena lost.
kjsulliv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #41
country flag The Bookie

The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Maria is taking this thing guys - she was the best player starting from the first round and nothing has changed so far regarding players' forms. I still strongly believe that plexicushion is built for Maria's game - slow, high bouncing gritty surface, just the way she likes it. She's good on clay , yes, but blue aussie stuff still brings the best tennis out of her

Women's tennis has been saved
The Bookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #42
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Like I posted yesterday, Maria hadn't played anybody and Li Na has indeed shocked the world!

BRING ON THE GIFS!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #43
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

NaNa!

Pova.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.

Last edited by JN : Jan 24th, 2013 at 04:24 AM.
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #44
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute

"The truth is I'm younger than you."

Na's interviews
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #45
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Congrats Na, played GOAT today

Maria was atrocious, one of the worst matches of her career. This is not going to be a fun year
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote