Li Na def Maria Sharapova 6-2 6-2 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #166
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na def Maria Jokeapova 6-2 6-2

Man, Maria just laid an egg out there on Rod Laver.

Not for the first time I guess.

No matter who wins, Maria-Na matches always suck.
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #167
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
It was a tactically brilliant game.

A lesson on how to dismantle Pova.
There are about 3-4 players in the world with the ability to contain Maria from the baseline like that.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #168
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
A lesson on how to dismantle Pova.
Yup, wait till she plays impossibly bad, then anyone has a chance.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #169
country flag Rena P

Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold Rena P is a splendid one to behold

This is what happens when you get a cakewalk draw, bagel lesser players and then fall apart when you come up against a real tennis player. The story of shitpova's life
Rena P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #170
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

So impressed with Na! Just fabulous!
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #171
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #172
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena P View Post
This is what happens when you get a cakewalk draw, bagel lesser players and then fall apart when you come up against a real tennis player. The story of shitpova's life
And yet she still has a career slam
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #173
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
No.
I don't see her play often, but nothing overly impressive there, I've seen her play better multiple times
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #174
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i am so pissed right now, even though i don´t like Serena it really makes me mad that she will allow to win that trophy to Vika or Li, f*ck off Maria f*ck off Serena, tennis is dead again today

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #175
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold

I don't care who's fan you say you are, ACEof DIAMONDS, you have the right to create threads with such titles, I guess,
but it should not be the main thread, EVERYBODY PLEASE post to the thread with decent and correct title:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=482857
markspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #176
country flag freefallball

freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all

Wow, Li Na didn't break down. I guess Carlos really did something to her brain. If she keeps this up, Li Na may just take the AO. The replies here are surprisingly biased just because Maria lost (compared for Solane vs Serena). LOL. Assemble, Mariatards brigade!
freefallball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #177
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markspot View Post
please ignore this thread with this insulting and incorrect name.
Post here instead:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....93&postcount=9
NO.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #178
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Well Done Li. Sharapova sucked though.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #179
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #180
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEof DIAMONDS View Post
And yet she still has a career slam
And that crowning moment came after a win over Sara Errani. Sara fucking Errani.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote