Australian Open Prediction Reset: Who will WIN? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win now?

Vika 25 21.93%
Masha 58 50.88%
Na 22 19.30%
Sloane 9 7.89%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:14 AM   #1
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Open Prediction Reset: Who will WIN?

Now that the favorite has been eliminated... who will win now?

Victoria Azarenka (Defending Champion, Current #1)
Maria Sharapova (Former Champion, 2008)
Li Na (Former Finalist, 2011)
Sloane Stephens (Breakout star, defeated the favorite for the title...Serena)
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:15 AM   #2
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open Prediction Reset: Who will WIN?

Maria Sharapova. She'll be lifting the trophy on Saturday.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:19 AM   #3
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

I sincerly hope Azarenka will not win that one.
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:35 AM   #4
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Most likely Vika but rooting for Sloane!
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:36 AM   #5
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Hoping, praying, dreaming, predicting a Sharapova triumph. That would be amazing, especially if she can beat Azarenka in the final.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:39 AM   #6
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I think Sharapova. Hoping for NaNa.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:50 AM   #7
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
I'm good with everyone but her, too ..

Maria is the best bet IMO and I wouldn't mind it

I 'd like Li to win it all ..
Sloane , would be huge so yeah , why not ..

head says a repeat of last year's final with Maria taking revenge (hopefully )
Heart would like a Li d Stephens or Sharapova d Stephens

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #8
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

hopefully li or stephens...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM   #9
country flag HeninFan_2008

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

Masha will win and easily.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:54 AM   #10
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Hopefully we'll have a Vika-Na final so one of these two.
Unfortunately I'm sure it will be Sharapova

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:57 AM   #11
country flag samsam4087

samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future samsam4087 has a brilliant future

Na Li will win.
samsam4087 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:10 AM   #12
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm hoping for Maria or Na. But both Maria and Na haven't beat Vika on an outdoor hardcourt in a while. So Victoria is obviously the favorite right now.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:15 AM   #13
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think it's a pretty even race now, all 4 have a decent chance. The most likely is Maria, followed by Vika, Na and Sloane. Coincidentally the exact reverse of my preferred order.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:33 AM   #14
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Stephens or Li.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:36 AM   #15
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
me too,

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote