Evert, Davenport on CSI tonite - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #16
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Evert, Davenport on CSI tonite

Davenport's face.
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #17
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Davenport's face.
It looks like they photoshopped the pic a bit too much She looks fine on TTC
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #18
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies View Post

Thanks *JR*, I'll catch it tonight.

On the side note : Why do you keep changing country flags and now end up with a communist one?
Because the don't give the option for flags of various liberation movements I'd use (also in rotation).

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #19
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

My mother told me about this episode. Sounded like they should have made the culprit the parent of a tennis prodigy.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #20
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
My mother told me about this episode. Sounded like they should have made the culprit the parent of a tennis prodigy.
test
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #21
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd1111 View Post
test
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #22
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of

Was I the only one who was disappointed that Gimelstob wasn't the culprit in the end?
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #23
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

the sound editing to make it sound they were hitting the shots hard

The tennis players had elements of Li, Serena

Last edited by eck : Jan 26th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
eck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #24
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Anybody catch this in the first interview with the blonde girl? "17 more wins and I'll break the record for all time singles titles." I had to turn it off after that
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #25
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

My favorite part was the 5'1", 100-lb girl hitting a 120mph ace out wide. Complete with sound effect!!!

Could have done without the bloody ball machine bit though.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #26
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
The tennis players had elements of Li, Serena
You must be referring to the easy forehand putaway into the net.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:04 AM   #27
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Evert's plastic face...

Lindsay very unnatural...

But Ms. Shue! Volleying with Chris to interview her...

Could we have a Radwie killing Sharpie?
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:10 AM   #28
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
You must be referring to the easy forehand putaway into the net.
The "husband and coach can't be together" storyline.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #29
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Shue must play on the WTA tour
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #30
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

These players (victim and murderer) look so old that I think they were in some kind of senior tour. Plus both of them didn't even look like a professional athlete. They just dressed as tennis players. It'd be more realistic to have them speaking on European accent but I guess I was asking too much.

Oh and that tournament is with $500000 prize money? More like ITF atmosphere to me.