Serious discussion: Where does Serena go from here? -- The Sequel - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:22 PM   #16
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious discussion: Where does Serena go from here? -- The Sequel

If she stops playing doubles, at least one more GS will come around
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:49 PM   #17
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike a lot of people here I don't think she should stop playing doubles. It's something that the sisters clearly love and they're head and shoulders above any other team when they're playing well. But if Serena gets injured mid-event (like she did in her opening singles match) she shouldn't hesitate to withdraw from the dubs and focus on singles. She's 31 now and clearly having some problems staying injury-free for an entire season.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #18
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Unlike a lot of people here I don't think she should stop playing doubles. It's something that the sisters clearly love and they're head and shoulders above any other team when they're playing well. But if Serena gets injured mid-event (like she did in her opening singles match) she shouldn't hesitate to withdraw from the dubs and focus on singles. She's 31 now and clearly having some problems staying injury-free for an entire season.
The most reasonable response.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #19
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold

Back to the number one ranking, where she ought to be. There's no need for alarm. we just watch the greatest ever have the most dazzling run in the history of the women's game, with Wimbledon-Olympics-USO-YEC. Good grief, she had to have a blip at some point. But yes, the doubles-thing has to go on to the back seat: it's time.
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:50 PM   #20
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Winning the next tournament she plays in.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #21
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
She gets ready for Miami cause she likely won't play a major event until then and then she starts getting ready for Roland Garros. She isnt going to let this loss do anything except motivate her to win more. Let's just hope for YOUR faves sake she doesn't go on a run like she did after the 1st Round loss last year.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:03 PM   #22
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

She'll take all her anger out on cakewalk p again and this will happen yet again

That's where she's going
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:05 PM   #23

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
Basically

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:06 PM   #24
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Last post from this hater above: "I'm not interested in cakewalk p"

Yeah, i see.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:08 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Last post from this hater above: "I'm not interested in cakewalk p"

Yeah, i see.
I'm not interested in what she does off court - I'm only interested in players beating her and seeing her get upset and cry like a

That's what I'm interested in

Get it?
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:08 PM   #26
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Last time we had this conversation Serena went on winning Wimbledon and the Olympics gold beating your fave 0 & 1 dsanders, are you some sort of masochist?

To answer your question, Serena isn't going nowhere. When healthy she still is the favorite to win any grand slam events no matter what happened yesterday.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:11 PM   #27
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post

She'll take all her anger out on cakewalk p again and this will happen yet again

That's where she's going
You so bad.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
Last time we had this conversation Serena went on winning Wimbledon and the Olympics gold beating your fave 0& 1 dsanders, are you some sort of masochist?
I dunno about masochist, but I do think there is something mentally wrong with him or rather very unstable for some reason.

He got totally humiliated and shown up for what he really is in that other thread, yet he does it again .... that shows there is most definitely something wrong emotionally

Quite sad really when you think about it
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:13 PM   #29
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Now i know how useful a mod can be.

Seeing this unnecessary hating and insulting of a human beeing and just ignore it.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #30
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

You do know what happened when you posted Part 1, right Now she will win Miami on her comeback tournament and defend Wimby. Good job dsanders