"WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #121
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold
Re: "WTA players are more unstable emotionally" - Tsonga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
says the guy who is talking to himself from start to finish for entire matches.

that's pretty dumb, even for an athlete.

so if he's always in good shape and emotionally stable, why does he never reach a slam final. the whole statement doesn't make any sense at all.
Because he is inferior to the big four who are so unemotional and hormonally stable...
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #122
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

What's weird here?! Women's tennis is generally more chaotic, because women are women. What's weird there?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #123
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

lol

Even certain WTA's player admitted she lost because of period lol
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #124
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Add Verdasco and others too.
Uhhh Nalbandian, Coria, Ivanisevic, etc.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #125
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is more healthy to let your emotions go then to keep it inside.
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #126
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

lmao, I was waiting for this to be posted.

Listen up women, you're emotionally unstable, you have no nerve and your hormones are fucked up every month.

The man said exactly the truth, get over it.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #127
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, anyone who wants to know the definition of male privilege just look into this thread and count all the fools who defended this fool. Sexism will always exist because men will have many people of both sexes who are quick to defend their statements no matter how wrong they are.

And btw, Tsonga didn't blow two match points against Novak last year. It was four.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #128
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

So what if he couldnt land a match point? He is playing the best player in the world, not some flake.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #129
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the way to settle this is to check the gender of those who have responded to the thread. If those getting their knickers in a twist about this fairly innocuous remark turn out to be predominantly female, then I think Tsonga may have a point.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #130
country flag Serenaluv

Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold Serenaluv is a splendid one to behold

Sad thing though Tsonga. Federer has cried more on court than Zvonareva over the past years (that says a lot) lawl.
Serenaluv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #131
country flag LadyB

LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenaluv View Post
Sad thing though Tsonga. Federer has cried more on court than Zvonareva over the past years (that says a lot) lawl.
Sad thing is FED gets laughed at and gets called a woman because he cries.

The sexism is just as disgusting the other way round.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #132
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
So what if he couldnt land a match point? He is playing the best player in the world, not some flake.
Um no. The point is that he should put himself in that category given how often he has crumbled under the big stage and he's far from the only ATP player.

In fact this AO has disproved his statement because there were male players who had a chance to cause an upset against top players but only Chardy did against Del Potro. And the hyped matches on the men's side Federer/Tomic, Federer/Raonic were one sided busts.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #133
country flag Bronx19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenaluv View Post
Yeah, a lot.

Roger was in tears after winning GS after GS. Vera was developing depression.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #134
country flag Bronx19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Um no. The point is that he should put himself in that category given how often he has crumbled under the big stage and he's far from the only ATP player.

In fact this AO has disproved his statement because there were male players who had a chance to cause an upset against top players but only Chardy did against Del Potro. And the hyped matches on the men's side Federer/Tomic, Federer/Raonic were one sided busts.
You make no sense. Tomic/Fed match was top class and Raonic had no chance.

These guys arent playing a PMSing woman, they're playing the greatest of all time.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #135
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
lmao, I was waiting for this to be posted.

Listen up women, you're emotionally unstable, you have no nerve and your hormones are fucked up every month.

The man said exactly the truth, get over it.
What he actually said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Q. Do you have any sense of why it's not that much on the women's side?
JO WILFRIED TSONGA: You know, the girls, they are more unstable emotionally than us. I'm sure everybody will say it's true, even the girls (laughter). No? No, you don't think?
But, I mean, it's just about hormones and all this stuff. We don't have all these bad things, so we are physically in a good shape every time, and you are not. That's it.
He was not being disrespectful and he is right. And since he said 'we don't have all these bad things', he considers himself lucky. Which can also be true. But nothing beats all those lovely hormones <3 Men could neva..
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote