Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #1
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5

YAS!

So many missed chances from both players in this match. Carla had a MP at 5-4* in the third set.

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM   #2
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5

Errani you dont deserve to be in top 10
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM   #3
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

CSN nowhere near as consistent as that USO match, oh well. Her backhand's timing seems to get rushed too easily on this court.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM   #4
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

What a match! WOW!

So sad, Carla missed her MP :-(

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #5
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Highly entertaining match. But after that wasted MP the outcome was predictable.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #6
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

3:03! Poor Carla

Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #7
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

carla
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #8
country flag dokicz09

dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light dokicz09 is a glorious beacon of light

better player lost.
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Entertaining match. CSN played well, but Sara was missing a bit too much at times. So many wasted chances on both sides! I'm glad Sara won! Paris SF

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #10
country flag GoLdEnSeToV

GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future GoLdEnSeToV has a brilliant future

Carla
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #11
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Shit, shit, shit. Carla was the better player. One of those matches where the winner just can't be the winner. Carla is so talented.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #12
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Carla
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:49 PM   #13
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I think CSN displayed better tennis today, but Sara was the better competitor, and sometimes that's what makes the difference in really close matches

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM   #14
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Disgusting result. Always a huge shame to see a talented shotmaker like CSN lose to a pusher like Errani.
AVB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM   #15
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Unlucky for Carla. It was a good match though, well done Sarita.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote