Aussie Assault - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2002, 06:18 PM   #1
country flag nitocris_tiger

nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold nitocris_tiger is a splendid one to behold
Question Aussie Assault

Is Evie playing in the Aussie Aussalt next week?
nitocris_tiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2002, 07:10 AM   #2
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
No, she has chosen to stay in NSW. Guess she has decided its more important to work hard with limited assistance at improving her own game rather than attend this training camp that has most of the top Australian coaches/fitness trainers/dieticians etc.

I dont think its the smartest move. Besides it would be nice for her to give something back to Australian tennis in helping some of the juniors. I shouldnt be so harsh though, their may be more valid reasons for her not making it like sponsorship commitments, family events etc. Still what is more important to her? Her career or making her management company more dosh!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 04:38 AM   #3
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
I think you're just being a bit too hard on her. The tennis season is too long and gruelling...and she has suppported the aussie challengers events which extend well beyond the NORMAL or should i say INSANE tennis calander which spans pretty much the whole year!

im sure if she relaxes a few weeks and rejuvenates it will help her get her focus together....besides, IMO the only Dominikovic who will benefit greatly will be Daniella cos im sure Evie's game has come to full fruition in many aspects
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:49 AM   #4
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Well it wasnt Evie, but I saw Dominikovic Jr play today at the formerly named Aussie Assault event.

Dani lost 63 61 to Lauren Breadmore Dani has a good baseline game (forehand is like big sis), she just tends to over hit and spray errors. With some more discipline and training she'll get there. When the balls went in, she overpowered her opponent, but far too often she'd lose her head and fall behind again.

Hope she plays the junior AO.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote