Do you like Sloane's personality? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you?

Yes 95 45.45%
Indifferent 43 20.57%
No 71 33.97%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:37 PM   #46
country flag ChuckDee

ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice ChuckDee is just really nice
Re: Do you like Sloane's personality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Yess I do
Just to be clear, do you?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:14 PM   #47
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

In the land of tennis zombies attleast she has a personality.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:31 PM   #48
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

The personality that she is showing now will be non-existent in a year`s time if she keeps up this level. The WTA will strip it from her as they like robots.

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:11 PM   #49
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know yet.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #50
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
I think she's an arrogant little prick that needs to be put in her place, had Serena been on top form she wouldn't have stood a chance, hell she might not have even gotten past Laura if he weren't for her shoulder injury, she barely managed to win her 4th round match against a realatively unknown player. hopefully aza makes short work of her in the semis.
!!! Pretty vicious, even if true. Who p*ssed in your proverbial Cheerios?
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM   #51
country flag BeyRena

BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute

No!

We'll have to wait and see if she'll still have 60 % of likes in one year or so. I doubt it.
BeyRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:22 PM   #52
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I do!
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:24 PM   #53
country flag Crater718

Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold

Apparently she's too bland for some or too arrogant!
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM   #54
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I love her personality. I do love the fact she wasn't sucking up to Serena, even as a Serena fan, I don't like when players throw so much praise on people... it becomes nauseating... like Greta Arn at the AO last year before being slaughtered like a carcass and thrown to the wolves by Serena the next match.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #55
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

I need to know her better before to judge
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #56
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

I like it for now, but we shall see on down the road.

She will more than likely be labeled by some as arrogant, cocky, ghetto and oh yeah, classless soon enough, but for now, she is a sweetheart.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #57
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

I like her, I don't think she comes across as arrogant, most of the remarks that she makes which are considered to be "smart", are all in good humor. Which is unfortunate that some can't understand that. I feel she is misunderstood to some extent, more than anything.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #58
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Kind of. I can totally relate to her dry wit, as I have a similar humor, but I think we are seeing a person that has currently only experienced success in her tennis career. If she has a hard couple of tournaments or seasons, we may see a different side of her. I think she is a sweet girl, just a wee, wee bit cocky as many young'ens often are. Oudin got a little cocky after her 1/4 run and pretty good season following, but she's certainly not that way anymore, it seems. Of course, if Sloane continues to kick a_ _, then she'll probably stay pretty confident.

I'm a little nationalistic in that I cheer for all/any Americans.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo

Last edited by matty : Jan 24th, 2013 at 12:12 AM.
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #59
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

She's self-confident and sure of herself, but doesn't disrespect her opponents, doesn't make excuses for losses (from what I've seen), doesn't attempt to cheat, doesn't threaten officials, etc.

She will be a crowd favourite for sure.

Last edited by dsanders06 : Jan 24th, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #60
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I can't wait for her to become a star name and crowd favourite to see how a certain fanbase reacts to seeing their delusions about any black girl being rejected by the "tennis establishment" go up in smoke
always trying to start soemthing, aren't you

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote