2003 Team Event: The Tennis Poker Fed Cup! SIGN UP HERE! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2002, 10:02 AM   #1
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 2003 Team Event: The Tennis Poker Fed Cup! SIGN UP HERE!

THE TENNIS POKER FED CUP!

The 2003 Tennis Poker team event will be played with the Federation Cup format!

Two nations will face each other in 4 singles and 1 doubles and the team with at least 3 wins out of these 5 matches will go through.

The number of entries will decide the exact schedule of the matches; I’ve thought it may be a good idea to start with a round robin in order to let more people enjoy the game for a longer time without any early elimination.

Each team must include at least 2 posters, but no more than 6, in order to let everyone play at least once per leg (4 in the singles and 2 in the doubles). At the beginning of each leg a random draw will decide the order of the 5 matches completely by chance. I didn’t estabilish a limit of 4 in order to let all the teams from the 2002 season sign up again as they are, and at the same time to make it easier for all the newbies to gather in smaller rosters; doubles pair may compete as a Fed Cup team as well.

The outcome of all the matches will be decided comparing the ranking points earned in the Tennis Poker singles tournaments: the plain value for the 4 singles and the sum of the points for the two posters who play as a pair in the doubles. That’s why all the posters who sign up for the team event must have a valid set of five players for the singles. Overall total for the team will be used to break ties.

Each team will represent a country; a real or even a fantasy one: I remember that, after Sabatini became so hugely popular at the Italian Open, Rome was re-named “Gabylandia”.

A font color will represent your team as well. Please, be sure you choose a dark color which can be read easily with this board’s light background.

If you have any doubt, feel free to ask any question and I’ll be glad to answer.

So, it’s time to start the sign up process!
DoctorG is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2002, 10:03 AM   #2
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute DoctorG has a reputation beyond repute
THE TENNIS POKER FED CUP!

You need to choose and post:

the list of the members of your team (at least 2 posters, no more than 6)

the country your team is going to represent

a font color which will be used for your team

Be sure all the members have signed up correctly for the singles.

Thank you, good luck!
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 12:40 PM   #3
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

My friend Tetetubby is looking for team mates.
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 05:25 PM   #4
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
I want to play for my homecountry Belgium
arn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 08:11 PM   #5
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
I'm playing for Belgium too Where are our other team mates (K, turt, Tine??)
Old Dec 13th, 2002, 09:49 PM   #6
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
Pff what about me?

I can't join you?
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 11:45 AM   #7
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
An admin in our team?? Oh well, why not?
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 03:55 PM   #8
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
If josh joins you i wanna be in too! but i'll give the belgians who played last year the advantage so if they wanna join ill play for japan or iceland or so

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM   #9
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Remember fantasy country are allowed as well.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 08:57 AM   #10
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
oohhh i'm in carot and I will have a fantasy country... Josh u wanna join us? CAN WE HAVE JOSH?? He has dual citizenship!!
But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 08:59 AM   #11
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute
woohoo :-D

we can go "steal" all best players out of each team

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 11:54 AM   #12
country flag DoctorG
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Games

Great to hear the admins will be back.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 03:29 PM   #13
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
Carot and I are playing for our own beautiful country called, Republic of Kouklara and salmon is our font color
But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 03:35 PM   #14
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

indeed we are

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:23 AM   #15
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DoctorG
My friend Tetetubby is looking for team mates
We're team up? How about Lunatic Pandora?

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread