BOMBSHELL AO QF UPSET of the Tournament:(29) Stephens survives (3)S.Williams 36 75 64 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #556
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL AO QF UPSET of the Tournament:(29) Stephens survives (3)S.Williams 36 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
no miracle. she plans on playing at least until next olympics, which means 4 more wimbledon's she has a chance to win. i don't see her losing there at all. not to mention she's a favorite in the other slams too.
she could have lost at Wimbledon in 2012 vs Zheng anf Shvedova and the field is not going to be weaker..... The likes of Madison Keys/Stephens will be becoming tougher and tougher

and when you are 31, you are not going to be younger......

She might win 1 Slam in 2013 , 1 in 2014 and that's all

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #557
country flag Toxic

Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of Toxic has much to be proud of
Re: BOMBSHELL AO QF UPSET of the Tournament:(29) Stephens survives (3)S.Williams 36 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she could have lost at Wimbledon in 2012 vs Zheng anf Shvedova and the field is not going to be weaker..... The likes of Madison Keys/Stephens will be becoming tougher and tougher

I think Rena will prefer play against someone who she destroys in Olympic final than Zheng or Shvedova
Toxic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #558
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I think Rena will prefer play against someone who she destroys in Olympic final than Zheng or Shvedova
to get there she will have to play vs young players , who can match her speed .... that will be tougher for her than Semis and Finals where she is not losing

I don't see Serena winning AO and FO again , she might win Wimbledon and USO , but not back to back as in 2012

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #559
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

serena was never broken in the zheng match. she serves well, she wins at wimbledon. it comes down to staying healthy really and she wasn't this time. she knows she can beat all these girls. if healthy, she wins, period.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #560
country flag TheDream

TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute TheDream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to get there she will have to play vs young players , who can match her speed .... that will be tougher for her than Semis and Finals where she is not losing

I don't see Serena winning AO and FO again , she might win Wimbledon and USO , but not back to back as in 2012
you should be more concerned about the possibility of maria winning more majors. if maria doesn't defend her french open title, the odds are against her winning another one anytime soon. serena even at 31 has the potential to win all majors. maria doesn't.
TheDream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote