Are Sloane and Jack Sock Dating? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:24 AM   #16
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: Are Sloane and Jack Sock Dating?

Did jack gain weight?
he used to be more .......
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:36 AM   #17
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
Been in Sloane's box consistently.
Sounds like a steamy romance

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:38 AM   #18
country flag 24_slams

24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice 24_slams is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dragoon View Post
No, they do not share a coach. She shares Naikin with sam querry. I think they are. I had my doubts because 4/5 months ago he was dating some other girl. But they are flirty on twitter , the australian open twitter account posted a pic of them all cosied up, and he has been in her box several times.
How do you know this?
24_slams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #19
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Jack's kinda cute, maybe I should fb stalk him.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #20
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

^He's not that hard to stalk

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #21
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

No. I can say very confidently that they aren't dating.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:57 AM   #22
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post
Sounds like a steamy romance
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #23
country flag Jimmy Dragoon

Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light Jimmy Dragoon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24_slams View Post
How do you know this?
The camera cuts to her box all the time.
Jimmy Dragoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:26 AM   #24
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
If he is, he's a fortunate fellow. Could be they're just friends, both being young 'merican up and comers.
No. Every time a female is spotted with any male she is dating him. Have you learned nothing in all your years on this forum?
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:41 AM   #25
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

^Actually yeah typically that's how it is in life.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:46 AM   #26
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised Boris Becker hasn't made his move yet. That crazy German loves him some black women.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM   #27
country flag HeninFan_2008

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

Jack Sock is 20, so no Kvitova situation.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:42 AM   #28
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm great friends with Sloane's best friend and I straight up asked her, she said they aren't dating. She did say that they are mighty close and that he really likes her. I wasn't sure how to interpret that, but they aren't dating. Just great friends who train at the same place.

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #29
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeninFan_2008 View Post
Jack Sock is 20, so no Kvitova situation.
I'd hope not considering he'd be about 11 if that was the case.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 07:56 AM   #30
country flag supergrunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
I'm great friends with Sloane's best friend and I straight up asked her, she said they aren't dating. She did say that they are mighty close and that he really likes her. I wasn't sure how to interpret that, but they aren't dating. Just great friends who train at the same place.
Hmm...