Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #91
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Doubles

(wc)Kvitova/Wickmayer v (2)Hlavackova/Huber

i can't
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #92
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Doubles

You'll notice that Czech patriotism didn't lead Andrea to seek out Petra as a dubs partner...she went with the experienced doubles pro instead

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #93
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doubles

At least she is not sick ... yet.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #94
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doubles

This girl is messed up, conspiring with Evil to take a shot at doubles title, seriously?

btw, Andrea hit new low going with disgrace Huber, those Czech girls
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #95
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Manti Te'o's girlfriend is Kvitova's new fitness coach
That's just wrong.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #96
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to @opengdfsuez for the wild card! Happy to be returning to Paris and hope for some good matches. I have nice memories from 2011
Y'know maybe we fans are the ones with the issues. Like her Twitter subtitle sums up she seems to be happy doing what's shes doing. She's traveling, playing tennis, enjoying things and she's financially okay.
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #97
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

wtf...kvitty's playing doubles??!! guess it's not a bad idea...she could obviously use the matches...and maybe doubles will help her w/ those low volleys and low balls in general that she has so much trouble getting over the net
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #98
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
wtf...kvitty's playing doubles??!! guess it's not a bad idea...she could obviously use the matches...and maybe doubles will help her w/ those low volleys and low balls in general that she has so much trouble getting over the net
She always plays some doubles but pairing with Elivmayer
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #99
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Very good decision to play the doubles
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #100
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doubles

Oh dear......

Well at least she'll get some extra playing time.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #101
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Y'know maybe we fans are the ones with the issues. Like her Twitter subtitle sums up she seems to be happy doing what's shes doing. She's traveling, playing tennis, enjoying things and she's financially okay.
Perhaps an obsessive fan might have issues but most people here probably have jobs or classes that they don't allow Petra to interfere with....If she's REALLY so satisfied with her current status,then why churn out so many B.S. excuses??If she doesn't care,then she might as well just say,'So I lost.If the fans don't like it,tough shit!'...in either Czech or very broken English,of course

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #102
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
She always plays some doubles but pairing with Elivmayer
Based on your earlier post,I assume that you meant 'evil' and not 'eliv'-mayer.Another drunken stupor gave you temporary dyslexia again,huh?

Playing doubles may be helpful to Petra's volleying skills,amongst other things,but I'd rather that she teamed up with one of her Czech FC teammates who thrive in dubs competition...maybe when the normal partner is taking a week off.I'm not sure that a 6-1,6-1 thrashing and quick 1st Round exit will do that much for Petra as she crosses over into Singles play,but perhaps Petra and your Belgian dream girl will surprise us

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #103
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course, I'm really looking forward to coming to Paris," Kvitova said. "I have always had a great time playing there, especially in 2011 when I won the title there and beat Kim. I feel comfortable there so hope I can get some good matches.""My goal is just to play matches," she added. "I want to be relaxed on the court and take a different approach after some tough results in Australia.

"I am coming with my best friend and my coach David is staying at home, so I hope it will be fun and I can play some good tennis again. I am also hoping to play doubles, which is something rare for me, so I hope that will be fun too!"
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...eturn-to-paris
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #104
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
She uses the word 'relaxed' with her coach not in her vicinity. Never heard that word from her before, as far as I know. That to me seems VERY positive (flashback Linz '11). Bring the fun on the court!
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #105
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote