Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #166
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You TOTALLY missed the point,Ex;I'm not accusing Petra of ANYthing in that vein.I was simply asking what was/wasn't considered acceptable in tennis b/c I'm not familiar with those standards(if there ARE any).If you must know,I was inspired by a rather well-known player who is currently traveling with her bf...and obviously couldn't care less how worn out she got the night before a match
I got what you weren't saying? I just didn't make the leap.

Is Petra rooming with Veronica? Or you just took the leap to bring up your question, then you threw in the current player being "worn out" for added measure (kinda out the blue)?

No, I don't know the protocol. But remember (if you're asking), Adam, traveled with Petra to Linz last year--sans Kotyza, and she won it.

Nonetheless, I have no idea, what their sleeping arrangements were (though I assume they were in the same room).

I'm sure a good coach, would recommend against it, unless you're married like a Federer.

Most times when Kotyza travels with Petra, they were usually in the same room (especially when Ivanko was there), so I doubt any funny business took place.

Their many group/room/hotel photos verified this. But that's just them.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #167
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Calamity Kvitty heads to Paris for Mud Digging, Shopping and some Indoor Tennis!

Uh, why are we discussing Petra's personal life?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #168
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
How do I join?
You get in touch with TA84 & make a request to join via an application form – normally there is a vetting process to ensure that prospective joiners are not disruptive & and genuinely want to resolve their 'Petra issues'. In your case, TA84 may make an exception and fast-track you through the process as you appear to be not too naughty these days on TF ….))))
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:45 PM   #169
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
We miss your analysis, view points and frustrations TennisAddict.

I mean, you can't let us suffer through this all alone.
man...the things that Petra's results do to us...

if Petra can get to at least the SF of Paris indoors, then maybe...JUST MAYBE...she can start feeling better about her game and gaining some momentum...but first & foremost, she needs to heal her mind...
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #170
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Veronica's tribal dance to hang Evil Witch worked but now Lil' Disco Sis is in big ASS trouble since crowd fave Kristina finally plays good and up to her potential
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:11 PM   #171
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Uh, why are we discussing Petra's personal life?
Actually,that wasn't my intent AT ALL;if you check the post from the previous page that 'Ex' replied to,it was a general question about what kind of focus is expected of tennis players,male OR female,when they travel with spouses or lovers.'Ex' incorrectly assumed that I was referring to Petra somehow and chose to expound on his knowledge of how the issue pertained to her

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:52 AM   #172
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Petra_Kvitova Petra Kvitova
Guess where I am?! Second match on tomorrow night against Mladenovic @opengdfsuez. Hope to see you there
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:11 AM   #173
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Guess where I am?! Second match on tomorrow night against Mladenovic @opengdfsuez. Hope to see you there
How anyone cannot love this sweet girl..... I just don't know.

Bloody adorable.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM   #174
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Guess where I am?!
C'mon,Petra,give us a hint!Are you hiding anywhere near the laundry room?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:31 PM   #175
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #176
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Veronica's tribal dance to hang Evil Witch worked but now Lil' Disco Sis is in big ASS trouble since crowd fave Kristina finally plays good and up to her potential
My wonderland is burning with ashes of despair I hope FC can spring some life into her
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:42 PM   #177
country flag bruce goose

No need to waste a lot of words describing Petra's development as a player:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks4bD2RL3dM

To Moose, You came up with a nice,creative thread title and deserved a better return on your investment....And Paul,that translation you promised is only a few weeks away unless FC lights a spark in Petra(we hope)

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:24 AM   #178
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

WTA events and Grand Slams are not meant for her. I am waiting for the return of the FED CUP QUEEN.
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM   #179
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatkt View Post
WTA events and Grand Slams are not meant for her. I am waiting for the return of the FED CUP QUEEN.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 09:15 AM   #180
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

On the plus side, at least she'll have more time to visit the famous Fauchon sweetshop

BTW, my personal favorite in Paris
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote