Serena lt. Venus & Errani/Vinci 6-3 6-7(1) 5-7 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:11 AM   #31
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena lt. Venus & Errani/Vinci 6-3 6-7(1) 5-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Really Vinci should've closed it out when they broke Serena.
Serena was playing some amazing shots in that game.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:11 AM   #32
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Serena was playing some amazing shots in that game.
Really? All I remember is UEs from Vinci.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:12 AM   #33
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I can't with this woman anymore. I really can't.

I mean the shanking forehands on MP down is a joke though. Happened against Kirilenko/Petrova at US Open and now here.

I mean she doesn't even have the nerve in doubles anymore. And the taking shots away from Serena was ridiculous.

Play Mixed at Roland Garros, Serena.
They just won Wimbledon and the Olympics last year. It's normal for everyone to lose sometimes, even the WS. And they barely lost to the hands down best doubles team in the world right now.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:12 AM   #34
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena should have played mixed doubles, for her Boxed set.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:13 AM   #35
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryAnnAvants#1 View Post
They just won Wimbledon and the Olympics last year. It's normal for everyone to lose sometimes, even the WS. And they barely lost to the hands down best doubles team in the world right now.
Yeah, grass. There's only one event they play on that surface where they hands down blow everyone away. Hard and Clay and teams have a shot. And shall I remind you that they almost lost to Kirilenko/Petrova at Wimbledon because of Venus too.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:13 AM   #36
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Really? All I remember is UEs from Vinci.
the angled ground stroke and the hard volley are two that i remember, Maybe you are mistaking Vinci with Venus, hahaha. ANd also in the last game Serena just keep gong for broke i think she knows once Venus gets a ball they would lose the point.

Last edited by dencod16 : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 05:18 AM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:15 AM   #37
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted Venus to leave the tournament with a trophy

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:16 AM   #38
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, girls!

Also why does the title say "Serena/Venus lt. Errani/Vinci" instead of "Errani/Vinci def. Serena/Venus"?
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:17 AM   #39
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
I wanted Venus to leave the tournament with a trophy
yeah, most horrible performance of the tournament.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:18 AM   #40
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Congrats, girls!

the court placement how Venus is just trying to get everything like Serena wasn't there.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:19 AM   #41
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Congrats, girls!

Also why does the title say "Serena/Venus lt. Errani/Vinci" instead of "Errani/Vinci def. Serena/Venus"?
Lovely picture, thanks Natural Joe!

Oh boy, I'm still so happy. What a match!

I'll never be able to sleep with so much adrenaline still in my body
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:20 AM   #42
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

Omg That DF by Venus

She went 'Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh' all.that and didn't even touch the net
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:20 AM   #43
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

This is a team Serena/Venus usually destroy in easy straight sets. They (Venus) must have played horrible to lose.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:20 AM   #44
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Venus was god awful I am still floored on how they blew 6-3 5-3 and 6-3 6-7 3-0. But to be fair, they were a Venus hold away from closing it out, but she was struggling to hold serve the entire time after that first set and not once did Serena try to help her. No poaches, as if Sara/Roby were nailing her down the line They weren't, instead Venus was stuck having long games and making such horrible strokes in attempt of fending for herself.

No doubt Serena was carrying them on the returns and her own serve, but Serena holds because Venus poaches occasionally. Venus couldn't hold because she sucked, had to do it practically on her own since Serena was a statue.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:22 AM   #45
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
The crowd went really wild watching the Sisters lose
They also cheered wildly when the sisters broke the Italians multiple times. So what? They were enjoying the match. We can't ask for anything more than that.

Both of the sisters had their problems today.

It wasn't to be. Oh well. Maybe RG.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote