Serena on Sloane: "The best player I've met in the last 4 mounths" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Serena on Sloane: "The best player I've met in the last 4 mounths"

I'm just watching Game,Set&Mats and Serena said during her interview with B.Schett that Sloane is the best player she played in the last 4 mounths...wow, some shade on Maria and Aga? I think about 4 mounths ago was her match against Victoria in us open final. Did they play against each other since then? YEC? I can't remember but if yes then wow, just wow

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:02 AM   #2
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Serena on Sloane: "The best player I've met in the last 4 mounths"

What a complete joke; Serena just hyping up the new American talent though, so it's to be expected.

Keep lying to Sloaney and telling her how great she is though.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #3
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Maybe she was just nice.
No big deal.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:03 AM   #4
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
I assume she was talking essentially about the YEC & Brisbane.

The only scorelines tougher was a 6 & 3 vs Li, and a 4 & 4 vs Azarenka.

Sharapova had a 4 & 3 result like Stephens.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM   #5
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Maybe she was just nice.
No big deal.
That's for sure. I'm sure she realizes that Sloane is still not exactly on Maria's, Vika's or Aga's level, but still found it crazy and funny at the same time especially she had this specific face when she said that like

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:08 AM   #6
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

You always see the best in people you like, nothing wrong with that. And a nice way to encourage her as well. Remember Serena also said that Venus was the most dangerous opponent in the draw for the top seeds...grain, salt- u know the rest.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:09 AM   #7
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is obviously trying to balance her disrespectful come ons by being overrespectful off court
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:46 AM   #8
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

She probably meant the last 2 months. In the year end championships 2 1/2 months ago, Serena played Kerber, Na, Radwanska, Azaraenka and Sharapova. There is no way (yet) that Sloane is better than any of these players.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:51 AM   #9
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

As the great John Patrick McEnroe would say "You cannot be serious",
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:56 AM   #10
country flag Kabibi

Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is going too far. This love fest is now comical.

Kabibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:48 AM   #11
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

she probably meant of the non top ranked players.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #12
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Hopefully she plays even better this time and challenges Lord even more.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:53 AM   #13
country flag John.
On a Timebomb!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennnisfannn View Post
she probably meant of the non top ranked players.

This
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:56 AM   #14
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the Queen is going to encourage her sister.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:56 AM   #15
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Months
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote