Lisicki appoints Ricardo Sanchez as coach - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:44 AM   #31
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisicki appoints Ricardo Sanchez as coach

Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:48 AM   #32
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Mindfuck.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:45 AM   #33
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as I saw 'Lisicki' in the title, I knew Patrick would be all over this.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:54 AM   #34
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of 2moretogo has much to be proud of

I see short term improvements, but not long term. Hope to be wrong though. Still, I am sure there's gonna be some popcorn moments.
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:05 AM   #35
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Is everybody trying to hit on Sanchez these days.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:08 AM   #36
country flag Mattographer
Also known as AlexSydney

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:10 AM   #37
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute

idiotic move
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:12 AM   #38
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

At last! Couldn't care less whether it was Sabs herself, dad, or both, but Sabs needed a change. Who knows whether it will work out, but at least it's something different. And something I have been advocating for the last year. She's slipping down the rankings - something needed to be done.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM   #39
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Raiden is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:38 AM   #40
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Sabine needed to change something after the past year's results and especially with her so often losing the last 2 sets after winning the 1st. I think she's worked hard on fitness and now needs help with strategy and the mental side of things. Hope Sanchez as her new coach can identify what's holding her back and then she has to put into place. As I have said before whether ranked 12 or 120 I love her and I'm her loyal fan, but it's frustrating seeing the same old problems and defeats, so a change of coach brings me hope.

**LISICKI** **CIBULKOVA** **IVANOVIC** **ROBSON**
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:39 AM   #41
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

This guy really whores himself around.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:44 AM   #42
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Holyshit. That will be something. But I approve of it. Her father just couldn´t take her game to the next level. Lisicki badly needs a hard hand and a kick in the ass. Maybe some of his attitude and personality will rub off on Lisicki. She needs a little more dog in her.
You're clearly not a fan, you are one of Sabine's detractors, so I don't think we need your approval.

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:40 AM   #43
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

No coach can save weak minded Lisucki.
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:45 AM   #44
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by caros defender View Post
No coach can save weak minded Lisucki.
Well first of all we just need some decent results to stop her slide down the rankings! we're not talking yet about the top 10 or winning major tournaments- and I take offence to 'Lisucki'. I'm sure you don't like all the anti Caro talk in here, well I don't like 'Lisucki'. Call me 'bine's defender'!

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #45
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the AO loss to Caro was an inspiration for this.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote