Based on the last 8. whats the rankings like? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1
country flag Shaboinka84

Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold
Based on the last 8. whats the rankings like?

Not sure if someone posted this already but I know we have folks who do the numbers.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Based on the last 8. whats the rankings like?

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=450900
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:37 PM   #3
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Current/sf/final/win

Serena 9970 10370 10870 11470
Sharapova 9145 9545 10045 10645
Azarenka 8825 9225 9725 10325
Radwanska 7750 8150 8650 9250
Kerber 5695
Li 5355 5755 6255 6855
Errani 4605
Kvitova 4285
Stosur 4230
Bartoli 3740
Wozniacki 3545
Petrova 2945
Ivanovic 2841
Cibulkova 2695
Kirilenko 2690
Vinci 2585
Safarova 2160
Stephens 2066 2466 2966 3566
Goerges 1965
Makarova 1881 2281 2781 3381

-----------

Kuznetsova 1173 1573 2073 2673
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4
country flag Shaboinka84

Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold
Rankings up to this point

Who is where with Kuzzy and Sloan doing well
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:22 PM   #5
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rankings up to this point

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....89&postcount=2
Potato is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:24 PM   #6
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

How about rankings/points year to date?
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:35 PM   #7
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
The WTA/ATP should update their official rankings and race daily. Football tables are updated live with every goal and after every match. You don´t have to wait till Monday to get the new standings. For the records books only the official weekly ranking should count, but that doesn´t mean you cannot generate more interested in the sport by posting the race for #1 daily.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:38 PM   #8
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
The WTA/ATP should update their official rankings and race daily. Football tables are updated live with every goal and after every match. You don´t have to wait till Monday to get the new standings. For the records books only the official weekly ranking should count, but that doesn´t mean you cannot generate more interested in the sport by posting the race for #1 daily.
There is actually an unofficial ATP site that does it. None for the WTA though
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:39 PM   #9
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Live rankings:
http://tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html
Live race:
http://tennis4wta.com/race/s1_50.html
Quote:
The official website doesn't need live rankings. Rankings history would be nice though, as well as more detailed stats on every player (even if the recent redesign introduced some of them).
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #10
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TBE's thread??? DUH!!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:03 AM   #11
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Na will be top five again

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:20 AM   #12
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

So all Serena needs to do is to get to the finals to be ranked #1 again?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:46 AM   #13
country flag po8crg

po8crg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
Or just the semi-final as long as Pova doesn't win.
po8crg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #14
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is.

http://www.tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html

beside TBE's thread here.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #15
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
Yup, if she reaches the final she will be number 1.

Kuzy will be 49, 30 with a semi, 19 with a final, (yes only 500 splits 30 to 19), 16 if she wins it all.

Sloane is 18, will jump to 17 with semis, 12 with a final and 11 if she wins it all.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote