Do You WANT The Big 4 In The AO SF Or Prefer An Upset To Spice Up The SF ??? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do You Want The SEWTA Big 4 In The 2013 AO SF?

YES PLEASE, The Most Exciting SF Would Be The Big 4 41 24.85%
Kuznetsova Takes Place of Vika PLEASE 74 44.85%
Stephens Takes Place of Serena PLEASE 34 20.61%
Li Takes Place of Radwanska PLEASE 59 35.76%
Makarova Takes Place of Sharapova PLEASE 45 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM   #46
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future
Re: Do You WANT The Big 4 In The AO SF Or Prefer An Upset To Spice Up The SF ???

NaNa needs to take out Aga

I don't mind if either Sveta or Vika win, I like them both
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #47
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do You WANT The Big 4 In The AO SF Or Prefer An Upset To Spice Up The SF ???

Svets vs Renaussie and Na vs Maria.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:02 PM   #48
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
I think seeing the top 4 in the SF would be a great thing it would shutup everyone about the draw being unbalanced. I have to say that if all 4 make it I don't think we will see two high quality SF matches and that to me is more important than the seeds holding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:21 PM   #49
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

I'd love Sloane to upset Serena or Kuznetsova to upset Azarenka but I know the former is very unlikely.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:44 PM   #50
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

I'd like to see the "Big 4" - if u want to call them like that - but i have a soft spot in my heart for Kuznetsova too.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:23 PM   #51
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

I want Sveta to make it through big time!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:35 PM   #52
country flag xzchief

xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all xzchief is a name known to all

Big Four will provide the best late-round matches.
xzchief is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:16 AM   #53
country flag RafaKimRena

RafaKimRena is an unknown quantity at this point

Big Four, honey in women's tennis there is no big 4 it's a big One, Serena Williams.
RafaKimRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:29 AM   #54
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

congrats those that voted

Li Takes Place of Radwanska PLEASE
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:53 PM   #55
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Now Na must take the place.of Sharapova.in the final please

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM   #56
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

A Sveta-Rena match would be more interesting than a Serena-Vika match . I want Sveta to beat Vika so bad .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 01:37 PM   #57
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

2 upsets
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote