Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam, - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all
Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam,

Big girl Sloane is one of the kind,new queen of wta

Last edited by JCNALI : Jan 21st, 2013 at 04:11 AM.
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:50 AM   #2
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam,

Is Sloane kidding? She got an extremely lucky draw, if she makes it past the 4R of any other slam this year without another lucky draw I'll be shocked; I hope she realizes her game still needs a lot more developing.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:54 AM   #3
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens ' Little kids goes home first week' Aka Nadia,Marion,Petra,Sam,

Raonic's hair

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:55 AM   #4
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

I think we have a general idea by now that she has a big mouth. And please don't throw the 'she's only joking' card.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:57 AM   #5
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

As far as Stephens goes she's a cocky kid getting her first taste of success. This will be a very humbling period of her career, and once she grows up a bit and gets some perspective I'm sure she'll realize that she needs to watch what she says. She seems like a nice enough girl, but as usual the drama queens here are going to crucify her for an off-the cuff remark made on a video that maybe 1000 people will watch and that even less will actually care about.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:01 AM   #6
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Raonic's hair
He looks like Kimberly Clijsters

Anyway, I'm starting to really like Sloane..... WTA needs this type of personality

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:03 AM   #7
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Wow someone on the WTA has a personality, shoot them immediately.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:05 AM   #8
country flag Rogers

Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice Rogers is just really nice

Sloane looks like she is going to laugh after she says anything.

I like how this has become the 'thing' to do is post a thread anytime Sloane says something that can be taken the wrong way.

Do you actually think Sloane had malicious intent in her comment?

Or maybe she is just growing in confidence and excited to be reaching this level?

Where were the same people when Azarenka was supposedly making light of Jamie Hampton's serious back injury by saying "I wish I had a back injury"? Maybe they realized Azarenka wasn't being serious when she said it.
Rogers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:08 AM   #9
country flag JRena

JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of JRena has much to be proud of

She can talk that way when she actually beats someone that is relevant. How disrespectful of her.
JRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:10 AM   #10
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

Did I say this was a bad thing ?
You kids and favourites ain't worth queen Sloanes time,that's what I am saying
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:10 AM   #11
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future

I don't see anything cocky about what she said.
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:11 AM   #12
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogers View Post
Sloane looks like she is going to laugh after she says anything.

I like how this has become the 'thing' to do is post a thread anytime Sloane says something that can be taken the wrong way.

Do you actually think Sloane had malicious intent in her comment?

Or maybe she is just growing in confidence and excited to be reaching this level?

Where were the same people when Azarenka was supposedly making light of Jamie Hampton's serious back injury by saying "I wish I had a back injury"? Maybe they realized Azarenka wasn't being serious when she said it.
I know right, people take her way too seriously.

Oh well anything to bring down the future GOAT
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:12 AM   #13
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute

YOU GO SLOANE!

she kinda looks like azealia banks

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:14 AM   #14
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a slightly more colourful version of what everyone else said - that the matches in latter rounds are more difficult because the players tend to be better
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:14 AM   #15
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote