AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:02 AM   #121
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Miss Apoleb, it certainly was in the third set having bps on 4-4...
let them have their time, they are tennis expercts

and I don't care of arguing, they are happy she's back and she'll be out of top 20 by RG as with that mental game she won't ever defend that points of Miami and such and even if I am right, what would that change? she lost the match and that's what counts.

But I am not a sore loser, I wish all the best to sveta next, she deserves it after such a bad luck

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:03 AM   #122
country flag Wtrain

Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thousands of fans?!
No.
Andy Murray - Julien Benneteau - Milos Raonic - Juan Martin del Potro
Wtrain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:03 AM   #123
country flag Loungy

Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold

It was fun! I was rooting for Caro mostly for schadenfreude reasons (and she WAS playing well), but Kuznetsova's net game was on point, some beautiful, smart shots.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM   #124
country flag Wtrain

Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of Wtrain has much to be proud of

Congrats Sveta!!! Keep fighting.
Andy Murray - Julien Benneteau - Milos Raonic - Juan Martin del Potro
Wtrain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM   #125
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
That umpire needs to be fired, really robbed Caro a good chance. Making a call like that.

I also didn't like Kuzzy's antics throughout the match, annoyingly and randomly grunting on important points, calling for a fake break to disrupt Caro's momentum like in Sydney and such.
butthurt..
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM   #126
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Exciting game, proud of Karolina. Great progress since the last year, fantastic spirit. Keep it up, Karolina!

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:04 AM   #127
country flag freefallball

freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all freefallball is a name known to all

Glad that tennis won. After the 2nd set, I thought Kuz would fold like a cheap tent in the third. That said, Caro is capable of playing offensive tennis if she improves her forehand and net play.
freefallball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:05 AM   #128
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadudde View Post
butthurt..
You???!
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:06 AM   #129
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of

Good match, Caro doing everything she could to overcome Kuznetsova, Svetlana running away with the last break and successful last service game.

Would have been happy with either player's win, OTOH anything pushing Caroline towards the dire need to change her preparation/coaching ways is welcome, sorry Caro...
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:07 AM   #130
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Caro bad on break points but kind of deservable after kuzzys uso chokes I thought both played pretty good
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:08 AM   #131
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Fun match. Wozniacki played aggressively but Sveta was surprisingly clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Also at the serve Caro placed in the deuce side box whilst serving from the deuce side
Not the first time

silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #132
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

so close!
really thought Caro would win the match after holding for 5-4
good moments from both players and overall an entertaining match
well done to Sveta

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Vandeweghe
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #133
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!!! WOOO!!!! C'MON!
Keep it going Sveta!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:09 AM   #134
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Woz

Sveta

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:10 AM   #135
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thousands of fans?!
No they wouldn't. People want to see Azarenka get tested, not get a bye

*prepares to be banned by Miffedmax for daring to breathe the name of another player*
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote