AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #91
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

Sveta back into Top 50 with this win too
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM   #92
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
Commentator were saying she needed to win this match to stay in top 10. So I'm wondering when was the last time she was not in top 10...
Ok, before the tournament of champions was the last time she wasn't in the top 10, which wasn't that much far behind.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:52 AM   #93
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #94
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Sveta

Typical Sveta's match: lots of ups and downs.. But in the crucial time, she played really well to win the match..

Really happy for her. Sveta is back in business..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #95
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Have fun haters, Caro will be back with a vengeance!!!
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #96
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #97
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Wozniacki babbling to the umpire and throwing her racquet
That umpire needs to be fired, really robbed Caro a good chance. Making a call like that.

I also didn't like Kuzzy's antics throughout the match, annoyingly and randomly grunting on important points, calling for a fake break to disrupt Caro's momentum like in Sydney and such.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #98
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

soooo happy for kuzzy!! moving so well and showing her variety against woz...sveta needs to serve bigger moving forward though...having a 1st serve under 100 mph is just not gonna cut it...

woz actually was the most offensive i've seen her...if she can be more consistent w/ her 1st serve & retool her forehand further...i think she's on the right track...
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #99
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck yeah. So proud of Sveta. Phenomenal at the net
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #100
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Love the contrast between Wozniacki's shitty net skills and Kuznetsova's great net skills (the best on tour right now IMO).
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #101
country flag pastadudde

pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all pastadudde is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackowl_1 View Post
We won't see Caro in Kuala Lumpur this year,well not in yellow
She is?? LOL i'm going to try and get a ticket and cheer and whoop everytime she loses a point

JK
pastadudde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #102
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Sveta.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #103
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I rooted so hard for Caro I think I never rooted like this for her, but she played a good match anyway imo. Sveta just deserved this win, it's good for tennis to have her back at this level, I wish her to keep this form in the season. And Sveta at the net:
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #104
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
as usual I was right from the beginning, Caro had that match on her racket and lost it funniest thing is that she was edged mentally by the end by the only player who used to be much worse on that than her.

the only two matches she had played reasonably well in the past year in majors she lost both of them, this one and against Paszek
it was never on her racquet
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:55 AM   #105
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Soooooooo pleased she's back. The rest did her mind a world of good.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote