AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:45 AM   #61
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

as usual I was right from the beginning, Caro had that match on her racket and lost it funniest thing is that she was edged mentally by the end by the only player who used to be much worse on that than her.

the only two matches she had played reasonably well in the past year in majors she lost both of them, this one and against Paszek

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #62
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!
*Catches breath*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
I really thought Caro had this one.
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #63
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

why is there so much hate for Caroline? It's not like she's beating up on anyones' faves at the moment. Anyways I'm happy for Sveta because she has too much talent to not be a factor in majors. I think it's an improvement for Caroline who i thought would lose in the first round. She's become much more aggressive.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #64
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

You were 2 points away Caroline, 2 points.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #65
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute

Yesss so happy for Sveta

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 61 57 60
LAUREN DAVIS 60 76 CAMILA GIORGI 46 63 75 BOJANA JOVANOVSKI 63 36 75
Kworb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:46 AM   #66
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
When was the last time she wasn't in top 10?
Huh? she is not in the top 10, or are you talking about Woz, WOzniacki was not in the top 10 before the tournament of champions last year and Kuznetsova last time in the top 10 was French Open 2010
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #67
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Oh and the Aussie commentator on 7, had "I love wozniacki written all over him", I don't mind Caro, but i kind of wanted her to lose to see his reaction lol.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #68
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Kuz, but I think Woz played pretty well... Much more aggressive than I have seen here before - she needs to play more like that for rest of season.
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #69
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Bye Caro.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #70
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

Considering how many grinding shitfests Wozniacki won in her life it's hilarious that she lost so many matches in her career when actually playing very good, offensive-minded tennis. Will her mind decide that it's time to come back to super passive mode after this loss?

Excellent stuff from Sveta
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #71
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Didn't think Sveta could really knuckle down in some of those rallies towards the end. I think Woz played a really great third set, just a few key errors she never used to make (then again, if she had played like she used to, she might have been waxed in that final set) and Kuznetsova not giving her the errors she made in past matches.

Kuz's percentage at the net
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:47 AM   #72
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that Kuzzy will make the semis now. It's been a while.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:48 AM   #73
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute

It was a wild ride, but Sveta overcomes her own play to get the W in the end.

Wozniacki is officially THE most annoying player in the world. Yelling "C'mon" and fist pumping after literally every point she won for 2 hours.
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:48 AM   #74
country flag ttaM

ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of ttaM has much to be proud of

Now win the title, Svetlana!
ttaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:48 AM   #75
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post

Dramaaaa.

OMFGGGG!!!! BAHAHHAAHHA!!!!
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote