AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #31
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future
Congrats!!!! So happy for her.

Someone call the police on Caro's dad. Haha. He's about to smack her.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #32
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #33
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Great match by Woz. Great match by Sveta. The better and smarter player won.
Love it.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #34
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta shots were just amazing, but her serves needs more. Back to the top 50.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #35
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo

Really had no confidence in her ability to win that one. Glad that she proved me wrong. When's the last time Sveta was in a grand slam QF? seems like it's been awhile.

Wozniacki played pretty well.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #36
country flag M-K

M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of

Way to go Sveta! The best player won today.
M-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #37
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sveta.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:42 AM   #38
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta

First Slam QF since FO11!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #39
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Good bye Woz!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #40
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

When was the last time she wasn't in top 10?
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #41
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Finally (!) Wozniacki had gone 2 rounds too far in this event already for my liking.

It's something that past-her-prime Kuznetsova wins these matches consistently against Wozniacki when in her prime she'd lose in the third set like 8 times out of times against this particular player. Good for her (!)
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #42
country flag End da Game

End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light End da Game is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN R4: Kuznetsova def. PEAK Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

pusher taken out
End da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #43
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed this match. Caro played well, but the match was always Sveta's to win or lose.

Sveta has been so up and down her entire career that you forget what a great player she is. Two slams. Not too shabby! Way to go, Sveta!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #44
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

We won't see Caro in Kuala Lumpur this year,well not in yellow
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:43 AM   #45
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Kuzzie

Marion back in top 10 too