You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #16
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all
Re: You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
You really need to look at how the opponent actually plays on the day. Hampton was playing way above her ranking until she got injured. Overall the draw are quite similar, a tricky opponent here or there is all.
Still, the differences in the draw aren't big at all.
And i doubt that Hampton would've been so good against Serena or Masha that day. Azarenka let her play.
Although she played better than her ranking, yeah. But it's not like Aza and Serena had monster draws. Quite similiar.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #17
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

So obviously, Ekat had the hardest draw.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:29 AM   #18
country flag The_roof

The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of

no, just no.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:01 AM   #19
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
Hampton really took it to Azarenka, more so than any of Sharapova's opponents. She was outplaying Azarenka until she got injured. And Kirilenko, who always has tough matches against Sharapova, is a much tougher R16 than Flipkens. Not to mention Sharapova gets Makarova again the quarters (who she will steamroll), while Azarenka will have either Kuznetsova or Wozniacki.
Sharapova had Venus in the 3R, Azarenka had Hampton whilst Serena had Morita. Venus is a tougher draw than Hampton/Morita

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:39 AM   #20
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
it says more about Azarenka and her form than about her draw.... The same Hampton would have struggled to win a game vs Serena or Masha in their current form
lol. Hampton would have pushed Serena or Sharapova. It would have been 2 close sets. Specially Sharapova who has been playing like Azarenka with a better serve lately. It was Hampton's consistency in the baseline that made her get so close, which non of Sharapova's or Serena's opponent have been. Though Morita was maybe half way there in consistency to hang in.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:43 AM   #21
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
Sharapova had Venus in the 3R, Azarenka had Hampton whilst Serena had Morita. Venus is a tougher draw than Hampton/Morita
lol, don't be delusional did you actually watch the matches. I agree Serena had the easiest one in Morita, But Venus didn't play well until the final 4-5 games. Hampton played well in most of the match like she was a top tenner. In the end in difficulty Hampton >>>>>>>> Venus >>>>> Morita on those matches that is.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:28 AM   #22
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all

Wouldn't be impossible imo
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:04 AM   #23
country flag Minotaur

Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold

I don't think so.

Makarova can indeed beat Sharapova if Masha is in poor form.

But Masha is in a very good form so she will beat Makarova badly.
JANINA WICKMAYER SHAHAR PEER

JUSTINE HENIN - TRUE TENNIS LEGEND
Minotaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:05 AM   #24
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:45 AM   #25
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Girl, pass that blunt cuz it must be some good ish!!!

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #26
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Marvelous

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF

Unlikely.

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM   #27
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova actaully often get easy draw.
It's not even surprised she will win slam with totally cakewalk draw.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM   #28
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
lol, don't be delusional did you actually watch the matches. I agree Serena had the easiest one in Morita, But Venus didn't play well until the final 4-5 games. Hampton played well in most of the match like she was a top tenner. In the end in difficulty Hampton >>>>>>>> Venus >>>>> Morita on those matches that is.
Venus was outplayed, plain and simple. You need to watch matches before spewing shit like that.
If you really think that Hampton could have played her real game over Maria then you're wrong, Maria would haver never let Hampton be so dominant especially off the ground.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:29 AM   #29
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think so . Unless Pova shows up.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #30
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Can´t see this happening at all.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote