You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1
country flag chuvack

chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future
You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF

It's going to be the biggest upset since... never mind, FAIL

the odds against Masha losing to KatMak are about 60,000 to 1.

Last edited by chuvack : Jan 20th, 2013 at 10:08 PM.
chuvack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in 4R

Too bad the 4R is already over for KatMak and Masha.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #3
country flag Third Mall

Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold
Re: You heard it here first: KatMak to upset Sharapova in 4R

Anything is more worthwhile than all that stuff you just said.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #4
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future
Re: You heard it here first: KatMak is going to upset Sharapova in the QF

I wish but I'm afraid the little Russian just can't bring it against the big Russian. She'll choke like a rat and Marthapova will cruise to the SF of a slam with the weakest draw ever.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #5
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuvack View Post
It's going to be the biggest upset since... never mind, FAIL

the odds against Masha losing to KatMak are about 60,000 to 1.

if you are absolutely sure in it , why don't you bet your house, your car and all the money you have on it? You'll gain impressive sum of money.....

Come on, just do it

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #6
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
I wish but I'm afraid the little Russian just can't bring it against the big Russian. She'll choke like a rat and Maria will cruise to the SF of a slam with the weakest draw ever.
Azarenka or Serena don't have harder draws.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #7
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Either way, it will be a crushing victory for the invincible Legion of Blondes.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #8
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #9
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Azarenka or Serena don't have harder draws.
Hampton really took it to Azarenka, more so than any of Sharapova's opponents. She was outplaying Azarenka until she got injured. And Kirilenko, who always has tough matches against Sharapova, is a much tougher R16 than Flipkens. Not to mention Sharapova gets Makarova again the quarters (who she will steamroll), while Azarenka will have either Kuznetsova or Wozniacki.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Countless threads all talking about the same thing. Maria can be upset by some random good player who has a great day? Maybe. Will it happen? Maybe. Will it be the most surprising thing ever? No.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #11
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
Hampton really took it to Azarenka, more so than any of Sharapova's opponents. She was outplaying Azarenka until she got injured. And Kirilenko, who always has tough matches against Sharapova, is a much tougher R16 than Flipkens. Not to mention Sharapova gets Makarova again the quarters (who she will steamroll), while Azarenka will have either Kuznetsova or Wozniacki.
it says more about Azarenka and her form than about her draw.... The same Hampton would have struggled to win a game vs Serena or Masha in their current form

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #12
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Overall, they're pretty much the same though And I doubt Kuznetsova/Wozniacki in their current form are that much tougher (if at all) than Makarova.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #13
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Serena
R1 Gallovits-Hall 110#
R2 Muguruza Blanko 112#
R3 Morita 72#
R4 Kirilenko 15#

Vika
R1 Niculescu 49#
R2 Daniilidou 94#
R3 Hampton 63#
R4 Vesnina 47#

Maria
R1 Pouchkova 107#
R2 Doi 92#
R3 Venus 26#
R4 Flipkens 43#
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #14
country flag Third Mall

Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold Third Mall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
it says more about Azarenka and her form than about her draw.... The same Hampton would have struggled to win a game vs Serena or Masha in their current form
An uninjured Hampton playing like that would've given Maria a good match, without a doubt. She would've got a few games off Serena.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #15
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Serena
R1 Gallovits-Hall 110#
R2 Muguruza Blanko 112#
R3 Morita 72#
R4 Kirilenko 15#

Vika
R1 Niculescu 49#
R2 Daniilidou 94#
R3 Hampton 63#
R4 Vesnina 47#

Maria
R1 Pouchkova 107#
R2 Doi 92#
R3 Venus 26#
R4 Flipkens 43#
You really need to look at how the opponent actually plays on the day. Hampton was playing way above her ranking until she got injured. Overall the draws are quite similar though, a tricky opponent here or there is all.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote