Is it safe to say that sharapova has reach AO 2008 form? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?????

current form exceeds 2008 australian open 7 16.67%
current form matches with 2008 australian open 8 19.05%
current form is below 2008 australian open 27 64.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #16
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it safe to say that sharapova has reach AO 2008 form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedG View Post
Honestly she's past peak 2008 tbh. Still not enough to beat way-past-peak Serena in 2013 (considering her peak was back in 2002-03)
There, that is the proof right there (one of many) that you are absolutely clueless and have no idea what you're talking about, not a single word in that post was true

BTW how was your celebration of Venus kicking Maria's ass like you said she would
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #17
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

in 2008 field was much better ...... She was showing almost the same results vs much stronger opposition.....

Quote:
BTW how was your celebration of Venus kicking Maria's ass like you said she would
i even know how he will answer on you question....... When they have nothing to say and their assumption failed, they always try to give the chills with the name starting on S It's their last straw

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #18
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to "jinx" Maria at all costs

If this was about Serena it would have been closed after 3 posts.
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #19
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely not.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #20
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

She has played nobodies except for Venus where she did play lights out tennis and Venus had no answer. Let's see her play Serena in the final. Besides, I have a suspicion that Li or Radwanska is going to cause her fits ...
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #21
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

She has reached her 2008 level, even surpassed it in some areas. She is moving better than she did in 2008, returning almost as good or even better and her ground strokes are as good as ever. Only thing left is her serve.

If she loses her fans will of course say no, but if she wins they will rewrite the history books as the peak perfomance ever!!11

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #22
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

!!1

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #23
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing well, not great. And definately not at her "peak". But if she happens to lose here, watch her haters say all her fans claimed she was.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #24
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future

All these threads about her for NOTHING. Queen Rena is sitting back and laughing...lets hope they both make it to the final so Rena can beat Maria 6-1, 6-0 or so.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #25
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

No, she hasn't.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #26
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Shes lost what, 5 games in 4 rounds?
Far better than her 2008 form.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #27
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #28
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz;2.3346938
She is playing well, not great. And definately not at her "peak". But if she happens to lose here, watch her haters say all her fans claimed she was.
To be honest this is what worries me. If Maria ever loses everyone is going to attack her and her fans (even if some people on these boards deserve it, because they have been rude), but a lot of Maria fans don't derseve it, and she doesn't!

You know what's crazy before I joined this forum I was a BIG Maria Sharapova & Serena fan (more of Serena), but always wanted Maria to make it far. After certain fan wars in this thread the hatred of some people in this forum probably made me dislike Maria, but I'm realizing now that it's silly! I should want Maria to eventual beat Serena & cause a true rivalry so Tennis and the WTA to thrive! Same with Vika & Radwanska.

People really need to grow up, and support each player in the WTA. Not everyone is going to like every player, but there's no need to disrespect that person & their fans. I'm even guilty of pushing Masha fans, and I regret it and apologize. Hopefully the top tier women prosper and the Top 4 can create as much excitement for the WTA as the Top 4 Men do for the ATP.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #29
country flag Samsuin

Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all Samsuin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by producer88 View Post
To be honest this is what worries me. If Maria ever loses everyone is going to attack her and her fans (even if some people on these boards deserve it, because they have been rude), but a lot of Maria fans don't derseve it, and she doesn't!

You know what's crazy before I joined this forum I was a BIG Maria Sharapova & Serena fan (more of Serena), but always wanted Maria to make it far. After certain fan wars in this thread the hatred of some people in this forum probably made me dislike Maria, but I'm realizing now that it's silly! I should want Maria to eventual beat Serena & cause a true rivalry so Tennis and the WTA to thrive! Same with Vika & Radwanska.

People really need to grow up, and support each player in the WTA. Not everyone is going to like every player, but there's no need to disrespect that person & their fans. I'm even guilty of pushing Masha fans, and I regret it and apologize. Hopefully the top tier women prosper and the Top 4 can create as much excitement for the WTA as the Top 4 Men do for the ATP.
Not-liking a player because some people hate on her is really silly.^^
Especially if you liked her before.

You don't have to support each player. It would be enough if some people would stop this endless hating.
Samsuin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #30
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsuin View Post
Not-liking a player because some people hate on her is really silly.^^
Especially if you liked her before.

You don't have to support each player. It would be enough if some people would stop this endless hating.
I know! Thinking back now it was really dumb for me to do that haha. I'm starting to like Masha again like I did before! I like the WTA Top 4 (& LOVE Serena haha). From this point on growing up.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote