AO R4: How many games will Kirilenko win against Serena? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many games will Kirilenko win?

1-2 8 8.42%
3-4 28 29.47%
5-6 23 24.21%
7-8 11 11.58%
9-10 7 7.37%
11-12 2 2.11%
She will win a set 6 6.32%
She will upset the Legend in 2 5 5.26%
She will upset the Legend in 3 5 5.26%
Either will retire 0 0%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #31
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future
Re: AO R4: How many games will Kirilenko win against Serena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
6-2 4-6 6-3 for Serena

Kiri will be motivated like hell, and she will fight till the end
too bad that I can't see the match, as it's in the nightsession (I have to work when they're playing) :/

Well, I hope you'll get to see more match of Maria from this AO.

Seriously, a 6-3, 6-3 or something like that is what I recognize as more probable.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #32
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

3-4.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #33
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

She'll get none.
Maria is an obedient pigeon, she won't cause any problems so she'll get spanked within an hour probably.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #34
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

No one is invincible. I voted 12 games for Kirilenko over 2 sets.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #35
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Serena in 2

6-2 6-1
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #36
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

6-4 6-2 Sarin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
She'll get none.
Maria is an obedient pigeon, she won't cause any problems so she'll get spanked within an hour probably.
change "Maria" on the name of possible Semifinalist in Serena's half and your statement will be still truth

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #37
country flag PleaseZayn

PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold PleaseZayn is a splendid one to behold

If Kirilenko serves well, this could be a test for Serena. But, of course, I'm not counting on it.
PleaseZayn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #38
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is closer than most.

Serena 6-3/6-4
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #39
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for 7 - 8 games for Kiri and that may be a slight stretch because Serena focuses even better in the second week of grand slams. No matter how many games she wins I expect Maria to play pretty well.

For Makiri's sake it would have been better to play this match in the afternoon sun and heat. The sun and heat may have affected Williams great serve a bit. But the match will be played at night with likely perfect conditions for Serena and her sledgehammer serve.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Jan 20th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #40
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Serena will win, no need to put the thread title like this. Kirilenko is not the biggest idiot on tour
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #41
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

5 games in another routine win for Williams.

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #42
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
Serena will win, no need to put the thread title like this. Kirilenko is not the biggest idiot on tour
You may be right that there is no need for this thread. But if Serena plays Big Masha in the final there will probably be a thread asking how many games Sharapova will win. People need to realize that Serena Williams is playing the best tennis of her all time great career at the ages of 30 and 31. It is mindboggling and has never been seen in tennis before.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #43
country flag HeninFan_2008

HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all HeninFan_2008 is a name known to all

6-0 6-1 But Maria K wins at life being such a cutey.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:06 AM   #44
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold sxeraserhead is a splendid one to behold

She has the serve to win a few games, I'll say 5.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:32 AM   #45
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Serena will win 3-6, 6-4, 9-7

Word!

"Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and chuck him out, the brute.
But it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot."
Rudyard Kipling
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote