Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #76
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
Ah yeah, I remembered they played consecutively but I thought Ana lost them both.
No, she won the first set easily, then she was losing 5-0 in the second, but she came back and won a set in tb. We were following the scoreboard, there was no stream and my slutty neighbor was having an animal sex during that match, I will never forget that night.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #77
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
No, she won the first set easily, then she was losing 5-0 in the second, but she came back and won a set in tb. We were following the scoreboard, there was no stream and my slutty neighbor was having an animal sex during that match, I will never forget that night.
You are

but I still haven't forgiven you for calling me vile
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #78
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
You are

but I still haven't forgiven you for calling me vile
I thought you could misunderstand it, but I put that smiley to make it clear it was a joke. But, seriously, cheering for Vika... I'll never forgive you. Izzy is also on my shitlist, I saw she congratulated her on Twitter. God, I have to admit, I'm so pressed. I feel like my skin burns when I think about that final. I haven't hated a player that much since Capriati, it's shocking, I can't believe myself. And it's also very lame. I just can't help it.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #79
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you could misunderstand it, but I put that smiley to make it clear it was a joke. But, seriously, cheering for Vika... I'll never forgive you. Izzy is also on my shitlist, I saw she congratulated her on Twitter. God, I have to admit, I'm so pressed. I feel like my skin burns when I think about that final. I haven't hated a player that much since Capriati, it's shocking, I can't believe myself. And it's also very lame. I just can't help it.
Sorry my friend!

I can't ever not admire someone who shows so much mental resilience. That inner strength is probably one of the things I most admire in people... How I like Ana I don't even know.. she is like the opposite of that! I can see Vika's flaws... but, I can't just shut my eyes to the mental strength she showed.

Besides.. we all know Vika will end up with a whole bunch of slams... so... I'm pressed someone would win a second slam before Ana.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #80
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like such a great night!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #81
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
How I like Ana I don't even know.. she is like the opposite of that!
I actually thought about that few days ago. There's no way I would ever become a fan if she ever showed a sign of becoming such a mess. I remember that match against Mauresmo in 2005, no, she wasn't just a pumped teen who had nothing to lose. I clearly remember what I saw and I was impressed. It was a composed, intelligent young woman who knew exactly what she wanted. In that moment I knew she would become a champion, the best in the world. I've never wondered how she became great, I clearly remember she had it in herself. I always wondered how she lost it. That's the mystery part.

Quote:
Seems like such a great night!
Jokes aside, it was disturbing, I wanted to call a police or something few times. A normal person would never scream like that. Lame and offensive.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #82
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
I actually thought about that few days ago. There's no way I would ever become a fan if she ever showed a sign of becoming such a mess. I remember that match against Mauresmo in 2005, no, she wasn't just a pumped teen who had nothing to lose. I clearly remember what I saw and I was impressed. It was a composed, intelligent young woman who knew exactly what she wanted. In that moment I knew she would become a champion, the best in the world. I've never wondered how she became great, I clearly remember she had it in herself. I always wondered how she lost it. That's the mystery part
Yes, you are right.. up until a point, Ana had it in her.. that mental resilience.. suddenly she simply lost it. Its strange.

I remember back in the days I used to think Ana would put all her heart in matches and just fight hard if she had the chance to do so, and just find a way.. there is no sign of that these days..

It can be seen in numbers really.. she went from being 41-14 in 3 setters from 2005 to 2008 to being something like 19-36 from 2009 to 2011.. its like opposite numbers.. too big of a change.

Quote:
Jokes aside, it was disturbing, I wanted to call a police or something few times. A normal person would never scream like that. Lame and offensive.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #83
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Yes, you are right.. up until a point, Ana had it in her.. that mental resilience.. suddenly she simply lost it. Its strange.

I remember back in the days I used to think Ana would put all her heart in matches and just fight hard if she had the chance to do so, and just find a way.. there is no sign of that these days..

It can be seen in numbers really.. she went from being 41-14 in 3 setters from 2005 to 2008 to being something like 19-36 from 2009 to 2011.. its like opposite numbers.. too big of a change.
I remember watching some of her matches with my father or friends. The slam matches like the ones against Hantuchova, JJ, Vaidisova... All those people around me were negative, but I was so confident about Ana. Now I don't believe in her when she has a huge lead in R1 of MM.
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #84
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just ALL hope there are NO ridiculous losses.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #85
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
I remember watching some of her matches with my father or friends. The slam matches like the ones against Hantuchova, JJ, Vaidisova... All those people around me were negative, but I was so confident about Ana. Now I don't believe in her when she has a huge lead in R1 of MM.

I feel the same way.. I used to have so much faith in Ana turning around any match.. I remember that match against Hantuchova.. I kept yelling at the TV: "Come on Ana, you can do this, fight!" Because I knew she would wake up and fight.

Nowadays she can be 5-0 40-0 up and I'm still dreading the next point. I guess its the result of watching SO many chokes.

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #86
country flag Cajka

Quote:

I feel the same way.. I used to have so much faith in Ana turning around any match.. I remember that match against Hantuchova.. I kept yelling at the TV: "Come on Ana, you can do this, fight!" Because I knew she would wake up and fight.

Nowadays she can be 5-0 40-0 up and I'm still dreading the next point. I guess its the result of watching SO many chokes.
I'm also JJ's fan, so I think that I got my feeling mixed up, I even fear for Masha, Serena, Novak and of my other sane faves. I'm scared of chokes. It affected me a lot. I spent my teen years being a huge Safin fan. I loved him as much as I love Ana... Well, probably even more. Then I got Ana and JJ... Disaster... Today I was scared that Novak would choke against Murray. What a BS, really! But I'm a poor, tortured tennis fan. I lost the ability to have faith in my faves, even if they're really mentally strong, like Novak, Masha, Serena, Aga...
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #87
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry my friend!

I can't ever not admire someone who shows so much mental resilience. That inner strength is probably one of the things I most admire in people... How I like Ana I don't even know.. she is like the opposite of that! I can see Vika's flaws... but, I can't just shut my eyes to the mental strength she showed.

Besides.. we all know Vika will end up with a whole bunch of slams... so... I'm pressed someone would win a second slam before Ana.

People always tell me I am too trusting ... Vika nearly won me over when she broke down after winning
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #88
country flag The 2nd Law

Quote:
I'm also JJ's fan, so I think that I got my feeling mixed up, I even fear for Masha, Serena, Novak and of my other sane faves. I'm scared of chokes. It affected me a lot. I spent my teen years being a huge Safin fan. I loved him as much as I love Ana... Well, probably even more. Then I got Ana and JJ... Disaster... Today I was scared that Novak would choke against Murray. What a BS, really! But I'm a poor, tortured tennis fan. I lost the ability to have faith in my faves, even if they're really mentally strong, like Novak, Masha, Serena, Aga...
You weren't the only one. For the first set and a half it looked like Andy had the mental advantage to me
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #89
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

R1: Ana Ivanovic vs Ayumi Morita on Court 1 (January 29th on 6pm local Pattaya city time)

Tomorrow, 12 pm in Serbia
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #90
country flag roddickme20

roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice roddickme20 is just really nice

i used to like ivanovic for years since she played in seoul. after that i did not see any good improvement in her mental game.

cheering her is putting my self to the roller coaster.

during her performances at AO, i don't see there will be huge change in her tennis career.

but i always give her good luck
roddickme20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote