Going East for Success (February Thread) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #46
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

I've just remembered Azarenka and Sideshow Bob and somehow it calmed me.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #47
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Милан_СРБ View Post
I didn't say this!
I think that she just can't devote to her tennis and to her boyfriend in the same time and in the right way! She wasn't able to do that in the past!
And I think she plays much better after she broke up with Adam... Maybe those things are not connected, but that is my oppinion!
fair enough,but still it's her personal life we cant ask her to waste her youth and beauty in the pursuit of a better tennis career..this guy looks like a shorter John Isner to me ..a failed tennis player at least Ana wont have to follow him anywhere like she did with the golfer
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #48
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

It's Mark Stillitano. He's from Monaco. A challenger level player who retired altogether a year or so ago(even though he's only 26). He doesn't have a part in Novak's team. He was just a friend. They met in Monaco, as they both live there and have tennis in common. He hits with Novak sometimes but only casually, Dusan is his hitting partner and most of the time he just sits and looks pretty in the box. He hasn't attended any of Novak's matches in the second week of AO.

In his box at Wimbledon last year

Last edited by Tweedle : Jan 24th, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
Tweedle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #49
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Career high #1417 in 2010...

Prize money $728...

Which makes him a gold-digger...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #50
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he isnt new "scott" in her life And they are maybe "friends with benefits"

Last edited by Milan. : Jan 24th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #51
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post

Prize money $728...

Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #52
country flag Leon Daniel

Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Leon Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please your comments here are like comments of my 76 year old neighbour... Let them enjoy. I love the fact Ana is in love again, or only enjoying the moment, friends with benefits... it doesn't matter, but as long as she is happy - I am happy. Besides, they look nice together, hot couple.

Former World No.1 (Current rank: No.12)
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey
Leon Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #53
country flag Tweedle

Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light Tweedle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post

Prize money $728...

The guy is Monagasque. I don't think he was playing tennis for the money. Have you seen the clothes he wears ever before hooking up with Ana? I bet he's from a really wealthy and privileged family, which allowed him to have a hobby for a career. That career is a joke yet he's still dressed like that and can travel the world with seemingly no income... I don't know much about him but I think it's safe to say she's totally gone for looks again.(at least initially, we'll see how it pans out). Long distance won't be an issue. This guy has nothing to do except preen himself..
Tweedle is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #54
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

You've just described Gulbis - a guy from a wealthy and privileged family,which allowed him to have a hobby (tennis) for a career...But Marc played 2 Futures with Marko Djokovic,as a doubles partner,so i guess he can't be compared to Gulbis...I mean, this is not about dating lower ranked ATP players like Vika or Pova...it's about dating retired challenger player...

I guess dating Novak's WAG is the best thing that ever happened to her...
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #55
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, guys. She needs love life and sex life, just like you all do. She's 25 ffs. No need to go batshit and make a drama every time she finds someone. I hope he'll treat her right and travel with her if he has no life. He can be her hitting partner.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #56
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by currie84 View Post
fair enough,but still it's her personal life we cant ask her to waste her youth and beauty in the pursuit of a better tennis career..this guy looks like a shorter John Isner to me ..a failed tennis player at least Ana wont have to follow him anywhere like she did with the golfer
we can ask her to be clear about where her head is at. i don't want to be a fan of some random guy's girlfriend but of a dedicated tennis player.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #57
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
we can ask her to be clear about where her head is at. i don't want to be a fan of some random guy's girlfriend but of a dedicated tennis player.
Since when does your relationship define you? I mean, would you ever say that Berdych is some random model's boyfriend? This goes only for women and, I'm sorry, it's sexist to think that women can't be dedicated to their careers if they're in love.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #58
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is so concerned only on hers tennis, that at moment she even forgot to breathe! But luckily, there is some guy on that beach which react immediately and save hers by mouth-to-mouth method

OK, no more jokes about this from me! Just like in Verdasco case and both Scott episodes, I will give again Ana all freedom to do in hers private life whatever hers heart want.

BTW If this Marc really have in tennis Career high ranking #1417, and career overall Prize money $728 - for Ana tennis career is actually better if he is hers boyfriend, than for example new hitting partner or coach

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #59
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

what am i reading from these posts.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #60
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Since when does your relationship define you? I mean, would you ever say that Berdych is some random model's boyfriend? This goes only for women and, I'm sorry, it's sexist to think that women can't be dedicated to their careers if they're in love.
where did i say they can't? the question is if this particular woman can.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote