Happy Birthsday Anna Karolína - today 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #1
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Happy Birthsday Anna Karolína - today 20

Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #2
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of
Re: Happy Birthsday Anna Karolína - today 20

Happy birthday AK, need a win now. Just one match

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Bencic Jankovic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #3
country flag flippyflippy

flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold flippyflippy is a splendid one to behold

20 years already without a slam under her belt, she will never be like Hingis.
flippyflippy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #4
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippyflippy View Post
But this is really a shame,
at least I hope so as Caro.
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #5
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

Do you mean Schmiedlova?

Happy birthday!
Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #6
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebell View Post
Do you mean Schmiedlova?

Happy birthday!
Yes.
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #7
country flag Mr Halep

Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute Mr Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Anna K.

Old Sep 14th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #8
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 10:46 AM   #9
country flag SArcher

SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice SArcher is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippyflippy View Post
Believe me if you have ever been to a party in The Hamptons you would know being like Hingis is not something you wanna do

*snort snort*
SArcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote