AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #151
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Re: AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by caros defender View Post
Ana's forehand was off. If she doesn't have that, what does she have?
She played some nice drop shots and some nice winners overall but too many ue to trouble Aga. Still i can see her coming back to top10 in the near future but it's not a safe bet. Physiclly she seems to be okay, maybe she should add 3-5kg and get a little more muscles. I think she just lacks patient in her game. At some point Aga looked so bored that she didn't even care about the depth of shots and didn't try to put the balls near to the line (except serve) cause she knew Ana will miss.

SERENA WILLIAMS

MARTINA HINGIS! PLEASE DO ANOTHER COMEBACK!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #152
country flag Manitou

Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future Manitou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS View Post
hope Li takes out the trash.
After she retires from tennis it will be all she will be doing when sitting at home

--

Outside Poland: Simona and Elina
Manitou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #153
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo19 View Post
maybe she wants to destroy net
The net has holes and she spent too many years watching golf.

But I believe she will get back to the top and win some majors, even the French Open.
But she'd better rush, cause she is improving too slow.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #154
country flag caros defender

caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all caros defender is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
The net has holes and she spent too many years watching golf.

But I believe she will get back to the top and win some majors, even the French Open.
But she'd better rush, cause she is improving too slow.
Sadly, I don't think she has improved at all. She's not even close to her 2008 level.
caros defender is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #155
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
If someone had told me in 2008 that Radwanska would own JJ and Ana I would have laughed histerically.
Aren't predictions really tough to make, especially about the future?
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #156
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentflyer View Post
Aren't predictions really tough to make, especially about the future?
Well yeah that's usually what predictions are about..

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM   #157
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
Well yeah that's usually what predictions are about..
before I wrote it, I was here:
http://www.economist.com/blogs/thein...rediction_june
but I hate emoticons, it's like laughing at a joke you have just told, so I did not use one.
frequentflyer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:39 AM   #158
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Whis is what happens when a BBB faces a pusher.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:45 AM   #159
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

NID. Anci saving her energy to focus exclusively on the Slam R16 record.
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:21 AM   #160
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1_and_uh_noone View Post
NID. Anci saving her energy to focus exclusively on the Slam R16 record.
It would be counterproductive to waste more energy by winning more matches, especially for Ivanostrich.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #161
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Aga delivers the best her game has to offer.

There is not reason why Aga can't win a GS this season. Such a talented and beautiful tennis player

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #162
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Aga into AO QF !

So consistent. Great performance from Aga, all match on a high level. The slices were really effective. Aga closed out both sets with Aces. Mentally very strong, Aga played the important points so well. Impressive anticipation, excellent footwork/movement. Aga is an incredibly smart player. Jankovic could learn a lot from Aga, not to be scared of Ivanovic and how to convert game and break points.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote