According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #46
country flag Level55

Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of
Re: According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Twisted logic. This is why it's difficult to make an argument with people like you. What does "being gay a crime" have anything to do with what I said. Always playing the victim.
This! No one is saying being gay is wrong or is a crime. But it's pretty ridiculous how a few of the gay posters on here try to insinuate every hot guy is gay with no evidence. It's just wishful thinking. Look at the Dimitrov situation! People on here trying to say he's gay for no reason, even talking about that Monfils thing. Yep, cos a closeted gay guy would really try and kiss another man in front of a big crowd

Then when other posters mention how silly it is, they get accused of being homophobic.

Anyway, they make a hot couple but I think Fabio is a bit of a player. She needs to be careful!!!!
Level55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #47
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
This! No one is saying being gay is wrong or is a crime. But it's pretty ridiculous how a few of the gay posters on here try to insinuate every hot guy is gay with no evidence. It's just wishful thinking. Look at the Dimitrov situation! People on here trying to say he's gay for no reason, even talking about that Monfils thing. Yep, cos a closeted gay guy would really try and kiss another man in front of a big crowd

Then when other posters mention how silly it is, they get accused of being homophobic.

Anyway, they make a hot couple but I think Fabio is a bit of a player. She needs to be careful!!!!
I don't know what you or he understood but I just pointed out to him that the word "accused", which he used, is used in a negative context.
The posters who claimed Fognini to be gay weren't "accusing" him. At least not in the sense the word is in the dictionary.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #48
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

Fognini looks like he might be interested in different type of women, i mean maybe he could use her after the meal as a tooth-pick
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #49
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

Nice catch Daniela
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #50
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

They make a cute couple go Dani!

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #51
country flag Serena = GOAT

Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all

The Fog is not a single woman man.
Serena = GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #52
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad that Dani picked some italian meat thats delishious.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #53
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post

For me, it's quickly becoming the most annoying thing about this forum (and that's really saying something ).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #54
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

couples where the woman is older, taller & more accomplished ARE NOT HOT, more like awkward/odd

Last edited by ZeroSumGame : Jan 20th, 2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: additional comment
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #55
country flag Serena = GOAT

Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
couples where the woman is older, taller & more accomplished ARE NOT HOT, more like awkward/odd
Hantuchova is going to teach him all her tricks while you watch in agony
Serena = GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #56
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSumGame View Post
Totally, he might kill her and replace her for a robot

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #57
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

I wanna see a pic or video of a that kiss at the lips...
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #58
country flag mc8114

mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute mc8114 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Dani, he's a cutie!!!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #59
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #60
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Why does everyone listen to what "journalist" claim. And they sure throw around the word "dating". It's common that these tennis pros hookup during the fortnight and that is called a fling. Just surprised because Dani never seemed to take part in that. But she's out of singles. When that happens a lot grab guys for mixed on and off the court. At least Fognini is good at something. Get yours girl.