Video: What do gay men think about vaginas? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM   #31
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video: What do gay men think about vaginas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
You think it doesn't exist? Unfortunately it does. Some gay men and lesbians express disgust at heterosexual couples. I have also seen some lesbians talk about how gross two men together is and vice versa. It's hypocritical. Obviously you are not gonna be turned on by it, but to call it disgusting? Then complain when straight people call gay sex "gross"?

As I said, my best friend who is a lesbian went out with a girl who talked about how disgusted she was by two men having sex with each other and with straight couples having sex with each other. There is a difference between not being turned on and being grossed out!
http://queergiftedblack.blogspot.com...ont-exist.html
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:09 PM   #32
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about heterophobia, what dybbuk posted pretty much sums it up. I'm not even sure it's possible to fully resent heteros as gays are brought up by straight parents and the constant exposure to hetero as the ideal.

I agree with what you said about certain gays having issues with lesbians and vice versa, although that's internal homphobia more than anything else.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM   #33
country flag Level55

Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of

That logic is so flawed it's insane. So because 90% or more of the population are hetero, it means it's acceptable for gay people to hate on them? So you are allowed to be offensive if you are in the minority? So a black woman could call me a white bitch and it would be fine because I have more power? A lesbian can call gay men kissing/having sex gross but it's fine because they are part of the same group?

Anyone trying to use that argument is just trying to justify and excuse their own prejudices.

I understand what you mean when it comes to being a small thing compared to the homophobia people have to deal with. The shit my gay friends have had to deal with is unbelievable. But that wouldn't make it acceptable for them to insult all straight people.
Level55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #34
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
That logic is so flawed it's insane. So because 90% or more of the population are hetero, it means it's acceptable for gay people to hate on them? So you are allowed to be offensive if you are in the minority? So a black woman could call me a white bitch and it would be fine because I have more power? A lesbian can call gay men kissing/having sex gross but it's fine because they are part of the same group?

Anyone trying to use that argument is just trying to justify and excuse their own prejudices.
You're confusing racism with racial prejudice ( [/quote] LBV ) there's a very interesting thread on here that you might find worthwhile reading through.

Also lesbians hating gays or vice versa isn't heterophobia as they're still hating on homosexuals. It's internal homophobia.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #35
country flag Level55

Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of

I wasn't calling that heterophobia. I've just heard people in the LGBT community insulting each other, even calling each other gross, but then arguing they can't be homophobic because they are in the same community

Basically I just hate any kind of prejudice and hypocrisy, but I guess a lot of people display these qualities!
Level55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:26 PM   #36
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
I am sure you are a good boy, and it doesnt apply to you but I am still going to put it out there.

Just because we are gay and not sexually attracted to boobs doesnt give us the permission to play with other woman's breasts(unless ofcoruse the girl is requesting). I see this all the time whenever we are out in soho/vauxhall, gay men treating women's bodies like property,using their sexuality as a reason to do so and its not nice to see.

I read an interesting article about it, all gay men should read it.

http://www.autostraddle.com/why-do-g...dtable-149243/
The breats belong to the woman, if she is fine with it, I don't see why you would want to create some kind of disconfort where there isn't.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:38 PM   #37
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
I titally get it, and I am obnoxiously guilty. I've asked women to show me their breasts and let me play with them. I've commented on women's breasts a lot. What I've never done is touch without asking, and maybe that's deemed inappropriate, but I don't think so. If you give me permission to touch your anything then we're clear.

This article is really interesting, and I think it brings up a lot of fantastic points about a lot of different issues regarding how relationships between gay men and gay or straight women develop - and what those developments mean. I have a lot of thoughts, but I have to go meet someone for drinks.

I agree, all of us are guilty to a certain degree until we actually give articles like those some thought / discuss them with friends.

The relationships between different sexualities are just as complex as the relationships between different genders. The way we treat these has a lot to do with he way we are brought up. Gay guys who dont socialize much have a harder time grasping this concept.

Equally I have met girls who expected to be touched and dressed whenever they met a gay guy; which I found equally funny.

Last edited by Miss Atomic Bomb : Jan 21st, 2013 at 09:43 PM.
Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:55 PM   #38
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute

Ewwwww
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote