Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:51 PM   #121
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Well, overall I see this tournament as a step forward. Not a ginormous step but a good step nevertheless. It's early with Sanchez, but maybe his influence is starting to take effect.

I would expect her to be disappointed at missing her chances & going missing for a set and a half, & doubtless if we can see it, then Sanchez (if he is worth his salt) can see it too. I'm sure Sabine by appointing him knew work was required hence bringing him in.

So whilst disappointed at her loss in the final, I do feel there are positives. Work in progress - but progress. Let's build upon it.
Sanchez is good at on-court coaching, that's where he's best atm. Maybe he can raise her game in the long-term, but for now the main goal has to be to let Sabine play as many matches as possible, which she has done far too little over the past years.
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #122
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I hope Fed Cup won't knock her off course again if she performs poorly there.
That`s my biggest fear. Hope Sabine can win 1 Fed Cup match

The problem is there is a lot of pressure and the tie is on clay

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #123
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup:

Saturday against Parmentier, sunday against Mladenovic.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #124
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Time for revenge from last year Strasbourg

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #125
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Sie hat gewonnen gegen Parmetier!
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #126
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice weekend for her

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #127
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for winning the Fed Cup match, Sabine !

Important win. Also Germany won the tie. This should give her confidence

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #128
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Bine seems to be first seeded in Memphis! I am looking very forward to that event.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #129
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

She will be seeded third. Flipkens and Arvidsson will be the top seeds.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #130
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

That is even better. So she has not so much pressure
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #131
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

bine got her bag after 4 days...what a shitty airline

@sabinelisicki
FINALLY got my bag! In time to unpack and pack it again before leaving for Memphis tomorrow! :-)

Last edited by Schnffy : Feb 15th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #132
country flag Bino

Oh it seems she has a lot of stress the next two days but fortunately she is now able to practice again!!
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #133
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

Echt unmöglich. Gerade bei wichtigen Passagieren müssen die doch aufpassen mit den Taschen.
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #134
country flag Bino

Does anybody know if the hard court in Memphis is slow or fast? I hope it is a faster one.
Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #135
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

You can see here it's quite fast. I think it's just the normal US hard-court indoors.

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote