Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #61
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Great bine! So mentally strong avoiding choke at 5-3 15-40
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #62
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Won in two, choked a bit in the end, but came thru

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #63
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

@sabinelisicki
Won my match 62 63. A few easy errors in the second set but overall very good! Tomorrow next match!!
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #64
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good start for Sabine! !
Probably lost focus a bit at 5-1 in 2nd set but scoreline is totally ok!
But Malek wasn´t a good opponent tbh, Sabine had to win it in two clear sets, Panova and then especially Erakovic will be better tests for sure!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #65
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Good start for Sabine! !
Probably lost focus a bit at 5-1 in 2nd set but scoreline is totally ok!
But Malek wasn´t a good opponent tbh, Sabine had to win it in two clear sets, Panova and then especially Erakovic will be better tests for sure!!
Malek was the first opponent out of TOP 20 this year and Bine won it clearly.

She's in a good form for sure. She lost vs Worlds Nr. 1 Azarenka in a close Match missing just the big points. TOP 20 Safarova (well, not in best form) was a clear victory and vs. World Nr 10 Wozniacki she was the better player most of the time (without happy end).

There's no reason to be skeptical
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #66
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Good win, keep it up.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #67
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Don't get too comfy Sabs - Sanchez will be a hard taskmaster.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #68
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Her match is suspended due to rain. Unless the weather improves there they might run into some scheduling problems, they still have to play some unfinished matches from yesterday. Weird that they would start only at 15:00 if they are already running late with the schedule..
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #69
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

No match today.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #70
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Last edited by Geekking : Jan 30th, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #71
country flag KatjaS

No matches at all today. That schedule is going to be a mess, they're not done with R1 and have just 4 days left.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #72
country flag KatjaS

3rd after 10:00
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:44 AM   #73
country flag KatjaS

It's still raining. It's almost 16:00 on thursday and they are not done with R1.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #74
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I think this must have been a good performance by Lisicki, winning 7-5 6-2 againt Panova in a match dominated by serves.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #75
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

13 aces, only 1 df, 67% 1st serves, 76 and 77%(!) winning on 1st and 2nd serve, and NO serve lost. Absolutely fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabinelisicki
Won my match 75 62 after long rain delays. Happy with the way I served. Playing first at 3pm vs Erakovic tomorrow! Auf geht's!!

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone

Last edited by Sabinator. : Jan 31st, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote