Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #16
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's Hard Court Spring 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
she only had her dad as a coach so far !!

End of 2012 she was coached by Peschke for two tournaments, it wasn't clear what that was about, but 2013 he was coaching her Wife again and Sabine was back with her dad.
I meant Petrova fired all her coaches, not Sabine.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:36 PM   #17
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
I meant Petrova fired all her coaches, not Sabine.
ah yeah i see

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:43 PM   #18
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Good news, should be a good coach for her, was obvious that Sabine needs some change, someone who teaches her new things, changes some things etc., we´ll see how it goes..
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM   #19
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Yes very good news. Let's hope that he gives Bine the right impulses to get on her top level. Maybe the slam in her is now comming out
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #20
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Well she seems to be excited, he gets the all-caps treatment:

Quote:
Sabine Lisicki
I've got some GREAT news to share with you! Check out what it is...! sabinelisicki.com/news.php
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #21
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

A new coach is good news. We will see how it goes
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:51 PM   #22
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Sanchez is strange, i'm not sure yet if i like that decision. But on the other hand it could have been a worse coach.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:34 PM   #23
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Well she seems to be excited, he gets the all-caps treatment:
indeed, a bit odd isn't it ?
Would have expected a more low profile change of coach since her dad was or is in her team.

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:20 AM   #24
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I hope dad stays in her team...as dad. Let Sanchez & Sabs get on with it - they need a little bit of time to get to know each other, new drills, what works etc.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #25
country flag SabineTard

SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I hope dad stays in her team...as dad. Let Sanchez & Sabs get on with it - they need a little bit of time to get to know each other, new drills, what works etc.
Dammit I didn't know that her dad is traveling with her and is playing a role of a 'coach' Then we have the numerous talented player who's talent is ruined by a non-professional father From now on I will call her the German Wozniacki
SabineTard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #26
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineTard View Post
Dammit I didn't know that her dad is traveling with her and is playing a role of a 'coach' Then we have the numerous talented player who's talent is ruined by a non-professional father From now on I will call her the German Wozniacki

Oh my, you should do your homework before you write such nonsense

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #27
country flag SabineTard

SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light

I think you've caught my point Isn't that right ? Piotr is the one who stops Wozniacki going a level up in her career ... Well, this is not a topic for Wozniacki, but the rule that ''daddy knows me best'' is valid in this case.
SabineTard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #28
country flag Ziva

No because your point is invalid.
Her father is not like Wozniackis father, because he is an actual tenniscoach, Piotr is not.

Sabine seemed to need a change, but her game in general was never the problem.

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #29
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The two fathers seem to have a very, very different personality as well. I've never seen or heard that Sabine's father treats her abusively, his on-court coaching is always very calm and supportive.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #30
country flag Ziva

And in Sabines case, she was the boss on the practise court, not like Caro.