Was it smart of Maria to celebrate like that? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #61
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Was it smart of Maria to celebrate like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Can you shut up? It's not Serena's job to avenge her sister. Serena does not care, she wants to win no matter what.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #62
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post
Weren't you a "Wozniacki lover" ?

Now you switched to Azarenka ?

Can you say bandwagon?

And if Jimmie48 means Jimmie Johnson the race car driver that poster is the biggest bandwagon jumper of all time.
ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #63
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold

Lmaooo some of you take a lot things to heart I see.

I was just posting a question if Sharapova behavior after the match will push Serena button in the wrong way?

It's not an insult to Maria or how great she played. Seriously, not everything is meant to be said from a negative stand point. No need to insult me or each other for that matter.

Last edited by producer88 : Jan 18th, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #64
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeMa View Post
What? When was this history you speak of? Better yet why am I in this dumb thread?
Well if there is no history of the WS winning against someone who beat there sister just wait to see if Maria plays Serena in the final. I bet you ANYTHING they will bring up a stat showing the women who beat them both in the same tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #65
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Her celebration definitely tainted it.
This.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #66
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEof DIAMONDS View Post

And if Jimmie48 means Jimmie Johnson the race car driver that poster is the biggest bandwagon jumper of all time.
Oh here we go...this is going to get interesting. For your information, I've been a fan of Jimmie ever since his first season when nobody know him. So please, shut your trap.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #67
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I can't at all the people acting like this was some sort of pre-meditated bitchiness on Masha's behalf by asking whether it was a "smart" move... I don't think she really thought out the pros and cons before she did it.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #68
country flag ACEof DIAMONDS

ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold ACEof DIAMONDS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Oh here we go...this is going to get interesting. For your information, I've been a fan of Jimmie ever since his first season when nobody know him. So please, shut your trap.
Everyone knew who Jimmie Johnson was, a guy who didn't do a damn thing in the Busch series and was given a great ride with the best equipment when he came to NASCAR. Sport now has less to do with actual driving ability something he has never had. It's why he can't race at Bristol because the track's about actually wheeling a car.

ACEof DIAMONDS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #69
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Uranium will have another sleepless night later. Knowing how Maria, her(?) most hated player cemented her H2H against her washed-up idol. Knowing as well that Venus will never be able to have a career slam. 5 Wimbledons? Puhlease, even Serena might surpass grass-hype Venus this year.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #70
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

Did u all miss it when Serena beat Venus so many times in slam finals and held her own celebrations?
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #71
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, whatever will Serena do? Kick Maria's ass in a Final watched by millions?

Been there, done that

I would be happy to discuss it, but seeing as we still have ways to go before the Finals, there is no point.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #72
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

People are bothered about Maria's reaction on the court, about what she does off the court, about how she dresses, what she says.. They are completely obsessed with her! I love it!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #73
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEof DIAMONDS View Post
Everyone knew who Jimmie Johnson was, a guy who didn't do a damn thing in the Busch series and was given a great ride with the best equipment when he came to NASCAR. Sport now has less to do with actual driving ability something he has never had. It's why he can't race at Bristol because the track's about actually wheeling a car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3yYVrrg8DE

Seriously, we're not even having this discussion. Greatest champion of the sport of all time and Sharapova could actually take several pages out of his book as he's always classy and decent even though he knows he owns absolutely everyone out there.

That's how a real champion behaves.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #74
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
And you don't like me because I'm 'negative' .
How is that negative? You are miserable negative, complaining about everything and saying how you practically like nothing. I like to think I don't do that.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #75
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
That bottom lip will quiver again when little sis gets a hold of her.

here we go again...
posting the same disrespectful gif of a player, who was sick/unwell during that match. How is this tolerated here? I can't get my head around it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread