AO R2: Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja def [2] Hlavackova/Hradecka 7-5 3-6 6-3 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #16
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: AO R2: Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja def [2] Hlavackova/Hradecka 7-5 3-6 6-3

My heart is happy for Kimiko but my brain says....

now go to bed!!
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #17
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

The gift that just keeps on giving - Kimiko is unreal!
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #18
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
I wouldn't necessarily go that far. Singles comes first for the WS which will dictate their doubles schedule and while they're a good team, I'm not sure Black/Rodionova is a YEC team. And besides which, some of the new pairings such as Kirilenko/Raymond and Huber/MJMS might not work out. Granted I'm not expecting them (or Errani/Vinci for that matter) to be as good this year but it's a bit early to write them off but they definitely need to play better though.
I am sure as long as the Williams are not injured they will play all GS doubles together regardless singles first or not. As long as them and some regular teams are always playing the GS and big events, teams like the Czechs won't be able to sneak Finals to be able to gain enough points for the YEC doubles. Hell I even wonder if Errani/Vinci can stay at first with Olympics out of the way.

Yes, there are new teams like Huber/MJMS, Mirza/Mattek, Chan^2 and Kirilenko/Raymond that are not working out so well in top tier tournaments but there are teams that are working such as Petrova/Srebotnik and Errani/Vinci. That doesn't even taken other teams such as Hsieh/Peng, Zheng/LV, Black/Rodionova, Shvedova/King and Date/APS in.

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #19
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Andrea and Lucie's seeding and ranking were created under the special Olympics pair up last year so expect them to fall against veterans.
What, you make it sound like they just hooked up for the Olympics-- they are former Slam champs!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #20
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool
What, you make it sound like they just hooked up for the Olympics-- they are former Slam champs!
He meant the other teams forming same-nation partnerships for the London Games.

Why You Hatin' & Showing Your Unattractive Inside?

Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #21
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko!!!

Why You Hatin' & Showing Your Unattractive Inside?

Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #22
country flag argha56

argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice argha56 is just really nice

Kimiko should play more doubles. She is amazing at the net. Almost like Black.
argha56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #23
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiMadoka View Post
He meant the other teams forming same-nation partnerships for the London Games.
Even so, they won their slam in the first half of 2011 before most of the Olympic teams had been formed.
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:30 AM   #24
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubLove View Post
Even so, they won their slam in the first half of 2011 before most of the Olympic teams had been formed.
I did not know that winning one slam guarantees you to YEC.

Did Kuznetsova/Zvonareva qualify for YEC by winning a slam first half of 2012?

This is not ATP.

You don't have to agree with my thoughts on the Czechs. I might be wrong, let the time prove?

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #25
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

whats happening to the whole Czech players
3 missing rest playing like they still hungover from Fed Cup win
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #26
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Best result of the year so far (for me)

I wish I had te time to watch it

so glad to see this team works !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #27
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
so glad to see this team works !
True...
I first thought KDK & Santonja are pretty random paring.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #28
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #29
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe my eyes!!!

Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #30
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote