AO R2: Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja def [2] Hlavackova/Hradecka 7-5 3-6 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #1
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute
AO R2: Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja def [2] Hlavackova/Hradecka 7-5 3-6 6-3

Kimiko also slaying everybody in front of her in doubles, baby!

Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #2
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R2: Date-Krumm/Parra-Santonja def [2] Hlavackova/Hradecka 7-5 3-6 6-3

I just can't believe it.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #3
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of
AO R2: Kimiko/ParraSantonja def. (2)Hlavackova/Hradecka 75 36 63

really LOVE this team!! They played amazingly well... while Andrea and Lucie where error machines...

Aga, Angy... look at Kimiko. She's 42 (+/- 20 years older than both of you), she was on the 3rd round of singles, as both of you... but she respects the doubles discipline. Larn, please

Kimiko, Arantxa keep going!
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #4
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

C'mon! Kimiko is not human!
She was replaced by a hi-tech japanese robot!
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #5
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I lost count of how many sitters Hradecka missed at the net. Neither of them played that well though. A deserved win from Arantxa/Kimiko.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #6
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea and Lucie's seeding and ranking were created under the special Olympics pair up last year so expect them to fall against veterans. I don't see them in YEC this year with all these regular teams back and no mid swaps for country practice. On top of that, the Williams are apparently playing full GS doubles season and players like Cara Black are back to take down seeds.

Congratulations to Kimiko and Parra Santonja!
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #7
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Czechs were so pissed. Glad they lost, Andrea shouting at the crowd and Hradecka almost blowing Kimiko's head off with a smash

Arantxa & Kimiko keep going girls!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #8
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

KDK/APS

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #9
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

yes!!! I watched the first 2 sets then had to leave.What a great tournament for kimiko!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #10
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly a tournament Kimiko is going to remember for the rest of her life. She is playing with such confidence right now. It was amazing how early she was taking the ball today, her passing shots were just lethal. Cool new team this KDK/APS.
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #11
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Andi! The LOB implosion continues.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #12
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

awsome stuff kimiko!
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #13
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #2 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(5): Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #25 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #14
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Andrea and Lucie's seeding and ranking were created under the special Olympics pair up last year so expect them to fall against veterans. I don't see them in YEC this year with all these regular teams back and no mid swaps for country practice. On top of that, the Williams are apparently playing full GS doubles season and players like Cara Black are back to take down seeds.
I wouldn't necessarily go that far. Singles comes first for the WS which will dictate their doubles schedule and while they're a good team, I'm not sure Black/Rodionova is a YEC team. And besides which, some of the new pairings such as Kirilenko/Raymond and Huber/MJMS might not work out. Granted I'm not expecting them (or Errani/Vinci for that matter) to be as good this year but it's a bit early to write them off but they definitely need to play better though.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #15
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

This is the first time in Kimiko's career (not second career, her ENTIRE career) that she has advanced to the third round in both singles and doubles in the same Grand Slam tournament!
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote