WTA signs sponsor deal with Xerox - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light
WTA signs sponsor deal with Xerox

For the next three years Xerox will become a sponsor of the WTA. No details yet if they'll become title sponsor like SE was.

Quote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...l-sponsor.html
Women’s Tennis Association Signs Xerox as Global Sponsor
By Danielle Rossingh - Feb 4, 2013 2:00 AM GMT+0100

The Women’s Tennis Association said it signed a “multiyear and multimillion dollar” global sponsorship deal with document and business services provider Xerox Corp. (XRX)

Xerox, which already sponsored the U.S. Open, also will become a partner of the season-ending WTA Championships in Istanbul, the governing body for women’s tennis said in an e- mail, without disclosing financial details.

It’s the sixth sponsorship deal in 2 1/2 years for the women’s tennis tour, which features 54 events in 33 countries. Under the guidance of Chief Executive Officer Stacey Allaster, the WTA also has agreements with companies including French bank BNP Paribas SA (BNP) and Swiss watch brand Rolex Group.

Now in its 40th year, the WTA attracted a record 5.4 million spectators in 2012. Total prize money on the tour this year will jump 10 percent to $58.7 million.
Quote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-deal/1887771/
WTA signs sponsorship deal with Xerox
8:03p.m. EST February 3, 2013

The Women's Tennis Association is about to add another high-profile partner.

The WTA is expected on Monday to finalize a multimillion-dollar deal with Xerox, the sixth new sponsorship agreement the tour has signed in the last 2½ years. It's another step in the WTA's diversification strategy.

"Xerox is one of the world's leading iconic brands, and to have them not only as a sponsor but as a partner is a real plus to the WTA family," said Stacey Allaster, chairman and CEO of the WTA.

The WTA celebrates its 40th year in 2013.

During the first year of the agreement, Xerox will be at 18 WTA events providing global marketing, digital, broadcast and content rights throughout the season, including ePlayer, mobile and social networking applications.

Xerox will also become a partner for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships in Istanbul.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #2
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of
Re: WTA signs sponsor deal with Xerox

How exciting.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #3
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
How exciting.
This.

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #4
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

.....Xerox?

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #5
country flag VeeJJ
Flawless

VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute VeeJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Make fun of the name, but the bitches have money.

Victoria Azarenka ~ Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko ~ Petra Kvitova
VeeJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #6
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Good move, bringing a powerful company to the WTA tour, more money for the top players

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #7
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

No more SEWTA?
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #8
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
No more SEWTA?
Hasn't been that for a while now has it? Be interesting to see if they do go for title sponsorship of not (I would expect not). Anyway XWTA is just....weird
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #9
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyak View Post
No more SEWTA?
It will be now XEWTA or XWTA

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #10
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #11
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Watch SAISAI GOAT put XWTA instead of SEWTA in his next thread.

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #12
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
It will be now XEWTA or XWTA
May we pronounce that the Portuguese way (rather than the English) i.e. not "Ziwta" but "Shiwta" a.k.a "Shita"
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #13
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

so we should be able to copy stuff freely
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #14
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the ATP sign a sponsor deal with an electro domestic company a few years ago?
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #15
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

It will probably be XRXWTA.